BY KAT VON D #22 in Eyeshadow

Who’s ready for pure metal domination!?

Intense maxed-out pigment plus unstoppable crease-proof wear…it’s official, we have a forever crush on this metallic eyeshadow!

When you touch it, you just know this shadow is something special. To develop the plush, creamy formula, we pushed the boundaries of long wear and high-pigment—needless to say, we gotta have both! Just because it had never been done before, doesn’t mean it isn’t possible…and Metal Crush Eyeshadow is here to prove it!

Kat’s proprietary formula features Color-Soaked Concentrate™, the result of a technique in which pigment-saturated powders undergo a unique tumbling process that softens and smooths each particle until creamy and lustrous! This brings you the highest possible levels of pigment and pearl in an ultra long-wear shadow!

With a polished metal finish and 11 super-charged shades, Metal Crush Eyeshadow glides smoothly across the lids for insane payoff and super-intense pigment!

Our very favorite muse is YOU! Show us how you rock Metal Crush Eyeshadow with #kvdlook!

• I'm looking to try new shadow, does this product have a lot of fall...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? 1 Answers
  • Is it good quality? Im not sure so i ask1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
These individual shadows are very pigmented, but what I really like best is the size of the product, because I can justify purchasing them.

These are not going to be your everyday because of the potency or the shadow, I only use it in the center of the eye to just take my eye look over the top, but overall I like the look and feel of the eyeshadow. It is very blend-able and my favorite way to wear them is to pick it up on a brush and spray a little fix plus and it gives the shadow even more shine.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
The colors are very opaque and pigmented. They apply and blend so easily. The black matte eyeshadow is the blackest eyeshadow I've ever seen and its awesome. I'm so happy to add this to my makeup collection. With its beautiful, pigmented, good quality eyeshadows I would definitely recommend getting one for yourself. You can get a better view of the colors and the palette if you google images or search YouTube for videos. That's what I did and then I decided to go ahead and buy it....glad I did.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
I loved this eyeshadow so so much ... until it fell... and broke into a million pieces. So pigmented didn't even need to wet my brush to make it metallic. The color is perfect to swipe all over your lid. I will repurchase soon but I wish the packaging was a little more secure so that I won't have to worry if I drop it on a carpeted floor it will ruin the eyeshadow ( tried the rubbing alcohol, didn't work in putting it back to its original pigmented color )
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
To die for shadow! These are some of the most pigmented shadows I have came across . They are so soft , so smooth . They seriously feel like butter . If you have not tried these shadows run out to Sephora and search these , you will be blown away !! Synergy looks so beautiful all over the lid with a brown shadow in the crease . Perfect everyday shadow !!
Gina V.
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL
The pigment in this eye shadow is AMAZING. It is glittery but the glitter is not chunky - it is small fine glitter particles. The brown/bronzey color is gorgeous and it applies like a dream (it's smooth like butter). I recommend this especially for night time looks or used sparingly during daytime as it is very shiny.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
KVD's metal crush shadows are fabulous! I knew when they were released, I had to get each and every one. They are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and come in unique colors. I love the packaging with the transparent lid so that I can clearly see the color. Get these shadows, you will not be disappointed!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
First off, Kat Von D's shadows are amazing! Top notch quality! I don't mind paying a lot of money for products that are amazing quality, you get what you pay for. These are super buttery and pigmented and apply so smooth to the eyes. I love this shade for a dark, bronzey smokey eye. So beautiful.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite Kat Von D Shade. The color payoff is amazing. SO pigmented and with a good primer it will last all day long. This color is so versatile that I can use it for almost every look as a transition shade or just to deepen the appearance of my eyes for a quick "no-makeup" look!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This shadow is so intensely pigmented - I've never tried anything like it! It's a beautiful deep brown that can be sheered out using your finger or a blending brush and looks beautiful in the outer V of the lid or applied to the lash line. The creaminess of these shadows is amazing!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Alhambra, CA
I love this color. It's still subtle enough to wear everyday to work but still compliments brown eyes really well. I always get compliments when I wear synergy. It
s a beautiful shimmery chocolate color. Will for sure repurchase when I hit pan.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Tulare, CA
How good is this Kat Von D Eyeshadow
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
I'm looking to try new shadow, does this product have a lot of fallout?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Simona M.
Simona M.
Sofia
Is it good quality? Im not sure so i ask