BY KAT VON D #56 in Highlighter

Glitter your highlight with Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter, a high-impact highlighter loaded with hyper-reflective glitter that shifts and sparkles with every movement. This extreme yet weightless luminizer features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy and blends out seamlessly. The turbocharged finish is the result of not one, but three different layers of dimension: 1) a tinted glittering base; 2) ultra-fine micro-glitter; 3) magnified glitter crystals for a glimmering yet weightless finish.

More high-impact and more insane than your average highlighter, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter is available in 5 unconventional shades for unforgettable dimension. Rock any of the 5 shades on their own, blend and layer them together, or apply over Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter for a bold, electrifying finish.

Usage:

Artistry Tip: Apply with Kat Von D’s #4 Powder Highlight Brush. Saturate the brush with Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist before applying to amplify the finish.

Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter was inspired by Kat’s #1 Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, “Thunderstruck.” Thousands of fans and followers discovered this metallic pearl shade doubles as an amazing highlighter!

Melanie D.
Westfield
Review for: ROSESHOCK - METALLIC PINK WITH LAVENDER & PINK GLITTER more...
It stays on all day with no fallout whatsoever! It is sparkly and loud, but it’s oh so gorgeous. When I wear it, I play down the rest of my makeup - natural lip and eye - and keep it all about the highlight.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Save your money. I bought it and returned it within the week. It was to much overhype and it's not even in the top 10 of highlighters I've ever used. It looked like I used glittery chalk on my face.
Melissa G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
I saw this girl with this color on her and just had to ask what brand and where shebought it! I haven't made it to the store to buy it just yet, but really liking forward to try it out on myself!
Alizaida G.
Loooove them..very metallic especially if you foil them. I dont use a brush with these so I dont know how they will work with a brush but with a finger, they look amazing!
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
glaring highlighter
I like the product color and the packaging a lot, however, the highlight is my glitter specs then regular highlighter. I think if it were a creamer consistency it would be amazing!
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
It's simply one of the best highlighters out there! I use it paired with the Kat Von D setting spray and I do not have to worry about losing my glow until i wash my face, sometimes the next day! Go get you some now!
Cortney d.
I don't reach for this much, as it is a single highlighter & i tend to forget about it. When i DO reach for it, i remember exactly why I purchased it. KVD Metal Crush is so gorgeous.
Teresa M.
Kat Von D is one of the best cosmetics. I love all her makeup. I can't wait to own everything she makes once day. If you haven't tried her line you should because your messing out.
kara n.
La Plata, MO
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
I love this!! It is easy to apply and it does not smear !! I think it lasts all day and one of my favorites!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Rebecca M.
Eustis, FL
Kat Von D always comes tgrough strong with her shadows. I have a ton of makeup and I never hesitate to grab my Metal Crush for that intense pop I need to finish my look.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Is it a highlighter or eyeshadow?
nicole g.
carson
Does the color pop
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How are these highlights? Do they show texture on the face?
Wynter J.
Portland
Someone tell me if this is good?
Valentina F.