BY KAT VON D

Glitter your highlight with Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter, a high-impact highlighter loaded with hyper-reflective glitter that shifts and sparkles with every movement. This extreme yet weightless luminizer features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy and blends out seamlessly. The turbocharged finish is the result of not one, but three different layers of dimension: 1) a tinted glittering base; 2) ultra-fine micro-glitter; 3) magnified glitter crystals for a glimmering yet weightless finish.

More high-impact and more insane than your average highlighter, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter is available in 5 unconventional shades for unforgettable dimension. Rock any of the 5 shades on their own, blend and layer them together, or apply over Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter for a bold, electrifying finish.

Usage:

Artistry Tip: Apply with Kat Von D’s #4 Powder Highlight Brush. Saturate the brush with Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist before applying to amplify the finish.

Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter was inspired by Kat’s #1 Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, “Thunderstruck.” Thousands of fans and followers discovered this metallic pearl shade doubles as an amazing highlighter!

Marjorie P.
Love how bold this color gets ! It stays pretty well during the night but smudges in the southern heat. I enjoy it never the less
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Review for: GAMMARAY - METALLIC PEACH WITH PINK & GOLD GLITTER more...
Perfect color leaving your face glowing. Long lasting, easy to apply and you will surely get compliments on the look this leaves.
Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
Love these so much. I like the finish of them. I love to put this on the inner corners of my eyes for a pop of shimmer. So pretty
Barb K.
United States
I love everything made by Kat Von D it's always very pigmented and very soft and easy to blend from different pallets as well.
Samantha F.
Monticello, KY
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
She’s made better highlighters, such as the alchemist pallete. It’s one of my faves but I really didn’t care much for this one
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
Good product, but not the best. Pigmented and it blends smoothly but it has quite a bit of fallout in my experience using this.
Rebecca D.
Scottsville
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
I may disagree with KVD but that doesn’t take away from how amazing her products are. Great color payoff and they last forever!
Melissa P.
West Liberty
I have never used this product before so I dont know how many stars to actually give it so dont go by my review on this product
Cheyenne A.
Boaz, AL
The hightlighter isn't as blinding as I wanted it to be for the price point and the color looks more like I misplaced my blush
Christine R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Loving this!!! It gives my face an extra shine making my features more noticeable. I love how it reflects light making me shine
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Is it a highlighter or eyeshadow?
lucia c.
Allen
Is this worth it and does the color really show?
nicole g.
carson
Does the color pop
Lisa F.
Is this highly pigmented?
Olivia G.
Yakima
Is this a pigmented highlight?

Sephora