BY KAT VON D

Glitter your highlight with Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter, a high-impact highlighter loaded with hyper-reflective glitter that shifts and sparkles with every movement. This extreme yet weightless luminizer features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy and blends out seamlessly. The turbocharged finish is the result of not one, but three different layers of dimension: 1) a tinted glittering base; 2) ultra-fine micro-glitter; 3) magnified glitter crystals for a glimmering yet weightless finish.

More high-impact and more insane than your average highlighter, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter is available in 5 unconventional shades for unforgettable dimension. Rock any of the 5 shades on their own, blend and layer them together, or apply over Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter for a bold, electrifying finish.

Usage:

Artistry Tip: Apply with Kat Von D’s #4 Powder Highlight Brush. Saturate the brush with Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist before applying to amplify the finish.

Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter was inspired by Kat’s #1 Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, “Thunderstruck.” Thousands of fans and followers discovered this metallic pearl shade doubles as an amazing highlighter!

Alizaida G.
Loooove them..very metallic especially if you foil them. I dont use a brush with these so I dont know how they will work with a brush but with a finger, they look amazing!
Hailey P.
Review for: ROSESHOCK - METALLIC PINK WITH LAVENDER & PINK GLITTER more...
hsajja@ajaj.com I gotta is the day I gotta work day today and then I can try and get a little nap and go to bed early so we gotta I gotta was a time to go get some sleep I wanna is a good night to go to bed early so we gotta
Kendal Z.
hartsel, co
It was very smooth to apply and lasted all day. It comes in awesome colors too! I live the metallic sheen. It adds a real eye catching effect behind my glasses.
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
I wasn't a fan of this. I just didn't like the way it looked on my skin. I tried putting it on my eyes as an eyeshadow instead and yeah I still didn't like.
Sherri N.
Onalaska
I really love all of Kat Von D products. Haven't tried 1 I dont like yet! I especially like the foundations & p li waders. They all stay on so well all day!
Michele G.
Review for: GOLD SKOOL - METALLIC CHAMPAGNE GOLD WITH GOLD GLITTER more...
I love Kat Von D beauty products and the extreme highlighter doesn’t disappoint! The color is beautiful pigmented and leaves a gorgeous shimmer of color!
Thelma M.
Pretty color to wear on a night out on the town. You can blend and blend it and it goes on smoothly. I love this color and would definitely recommend it.
Angie R.
tampa
Really shiny which I love good for any skin color it’s super good can actually match it with every make up and is very pigmented and these flat finish
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Just picked this up and I am in love, have been using it for both eyedshadow and a highlight. Gives great color payoff that is beautiful to wear.
Samantha V.
Illiopolis
This is a pretty blah product in my opinion. I didn't think that it looked that great. It just kind of sag on my skin and didn't blend in very well.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Is it a highlighter or eyeshadow?
nicole g.
carson
Does the color pop
lucia c.
Allen
Is this worth it and does the color really show?
Lisa F.
Is this highly pigmented?
Olivia G.
Yakima
Is this a pigmented highlight?