BY KAT VON D

A super-limited highlighter palette with three metallic shades for light-catching dimension. Inspired by Kat Von D's bestselling Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, Thunderstruck, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette is loaded with hyper-reflective micro-crystals that sparkle and shift with every movement. Experience three electrifying shades: Gammaray, a prismatic peach with pink and gold crystals, Helix, an ethereal opal with gold and silver crystals, and Roseshock, a pearlescent pink with lavender and pink crystals. Rock any of the multidimensional shades on their own, or blend and layer them together for an ultra-reflective metallic finish. This unique formula features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy, and blends out seamlessly to deliver a highlight you can see from space. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette was born after thousands of fans and followers discovered that Kat's number one Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade Thunderstruck doubles as an amazing highlighter. The Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette features original lettering and artwork hand-drawn by Kat Von D. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D

Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette
  • "i absolutely love this product along with a lot of kvd's other products. this highlighter trio is definitely very glittery, so if you are not into that i would not suggest this palette. these shades are very pigmented and very beautiful. the formula is very nice and feels really good when swatched and when applied on the face as well. the big pan size is very nice as well, i would recommend this to anyone who loves a highlight that stands out. overall a really good product, the price point is pretty average so there is nothing to complain about there." in 6 reviews
  • "these highlighs are so beautiful! i have a light skin tone and i can wear these as a highlght and an eyeshadow. they are pigmented and sparkley. kat von d makes great products so you need to try this" in 3 reviews
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a very glittery highlighter. At first, I was hesitant to buy it because of the reviews, but I am very glad that I did. These are great for Intensifying eyeshadows, bright inner corner highlights, and (if you’re into it) a very intense cheek highlight. I do typically mix it with something else to give it a bit more of a base on the checks. I love this palette- especially since I bought it when it was half off at Sephora. If you don’t like glitter, you won’t like this.
Amanda J.
This highlighter palette rocks! The pigmentation is amazing! You can see my highlight from a mile away! It does have glitter in the pigment, so it’s not perfect for every day use! You get a lot of product with this palette! It’s great for traveling because it is small and compact! I love this highlighter palette, I just wish the price point was lower! I don’t think it should be this expensive since you only get three highlighter shades!
Paige M.
Okay but seriously this glow is everything. My camera doesn't pick up the actual blinding look from the product. Its glowy and blinding in the picture too, but in person it's 10x more. But is it worth spending $54. Personally no. It's not a product you would use for every day looks, it's more of an occasional dramatic look product, because it's full of glitter. You can definitely see the glitter in person. And honestly, the pans do not hold as much product that would be worth $54. I used the Helix pan probably about 5 times, and i have already hit pan with it. Which im not to happy about. Maybe its because I wet my highlighter brush for two of the times? I'm not sure. But i can see it starting in the middle. Overall, I do recommend it if you're okay with spending $54. But I think the company should lower the price or at least give a bit more product.
lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a “glittery” highlight palette. You should definitely be looking for a glittery highlight if you choose this palette. The texture is unique and full of glitter. The palette is on sale at Sephora and on the Kat Von D website so I decided to give it a try.

You can use it with your eyeshadows, as a highlighter, or even layer it on top of your lipstick. It is very versatile and blends easily. Very pigmented and the color pops.

As with most things that has a significant amount of glitter, the glitter tends to end up other places. There was some fallout which I completely understand and expected. Added a pic to show you what the colors look like.
Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
So many people complain about this product but i honestly dont understand why. It's a glittery, gorgeous highlighter in three shades that are not too over powering (like the pink and peach especially). If you like the urban decay naked illuminated (my favorite) than you'll really love this. It's actually sooooo pretty layered over that highlight too.
Amber E.
Clark, NJ
This highlighter palette is so gorgeous. It reminds me of the Fenty Trophy Wife but in more everyday colors. There is a lot of fall out just like the Fenty but it does stay on a lot longer. I would recommend this highlighter if you are a littler more bold with highlighter choices and you are looking for something different than what’s out there.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love the packaging on this highlighter palette. It has a peachy tone, light pink, and gold reflects to it. The formula is for a heavy sparkle. I like the formula but I wish it was a little more creamier. VERY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HIGHLIGHTING PALETTES, MORE OF A SPARKLE
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I love this palette. All the shades are amazing. It’s long lasting and very pigmented. The glitter is a bit chunky but I like chunky highlighters. There’s no smell. It’s very blendable but I prefer to use my fingers to apply rather than a brush just because I have more control. They’re all very buttery and light weight.
Kate S.
Blue bell , PA
So I just got this and I love it. It does have more sparkle to it which I didn’t mind. I will say though you will get more sparkle but you can mix it with another highlight and if needed. There’s also a little fall out when using a brush in the pallet but not enough to really be a bother. If your unsure about this I’d think about it more because it is different compared to most high lights. If you’ve been wanting to get it I would definitely❤️❤️❤️
Katie B.
WORCESTER, MA
This makes the BEST eye shadow and highlighter. There is a TON of product in the pans which I REALLY appreciate. It really makes you glow like nobodies business and it's impossible to capture on camera how good this highlighter is. I would 100% buy this again.
Megan N.
halifax, NS
is this pallet worth the price? does it stay on good after applied? any tips for techniques on blending this highlight if purchased in near future 😊
JEN R.