BY KAT VON D

• What is everyone's favorite nude from Kat Von D's...Be the first to answer!
  • Which lolita lipstick is better the original or lolita II? I cant d...2 Answers
  • I been wanting to try out Kat Von D lipsticks, but I'm debating if ...3 Answers
Mary T.
Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo
I really love this lip duo. I first discovered L in the lipstick form shortly after it launched. It was before the lipsticks were repackaged into the Studded Lipsticks and the color was completely different. It was much more pink and less brown when it first launched. It was the only pinkish tone I had ever tried that complemented my skin and I'd always get compliments when I used it.

I was pretty sad to find out the color had changed but once I tried it, I truly loved the color. The I discovered this lip duo which included L 2 and I had to purchase. L 2 is definitely closer to the original L color that I first tried but a bit more peachy and bright. Still I love both colors and wear them both often. I have gone on to purchase full size of both colors.

The formula is perfection in my eyes. Long wearing, non-drying, non feathering. Have literally eaten and drank and worn for hours without a touch up and only noticed a bit of fading around the inner part of my lips. I always recommend this product (and most of her products in general) to friends.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
These two are the best colors for my olive skin tone. I get a solid 7-8 hours out of them, and only really reapply when I eat or drink without a straw. But I can talk for hours with no wearing away. I think this is the most affordable liquid lip on the planet for the quality you get. My favorite thing to do is take a lighter color from her collection, and use it in the center of my lips after i have already used a dark color on the outside, and blend it into an ombre effect. only takes about a minute, and it isn't difficult to do like a traditional lipstick. No need for lip liner, no smudges once it dries quickly. I want every color she makes.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
These lip duo sets are a great idea! I had been wanting to try out one of the shades for a while since I kept hearing great things about it but I wasn't sure if it would look good on me, and then the second shade came out so I figured this was the perfect way to try out both shades for the price of one. 4 stars because unfortunately these shades don't look good on me, but I'm glad I purchased this set rather than the two full sizes.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered these as soon as they were available and I was not disappointed. It was like $20 for two smaller sizes liquid lips. I see a lot of complains the sizes are too small but I think they're fine. I've had them a couple months and they're not close to empty yet. As for the color, both are amazing but the L2 is my favorite because it has a more redish brown tone. They stay put beautifully and don't dry your lips out too bad.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo
This liquid lipstick is the best. I have this and I use it every single day. I can't stop using it because it's so great and such a pretty color. The packaging is very very nice. But the price is a little bit high I got mine for $21 at Sephora. But I think you can get it a little bit cheaper at ultra I'm not sure I haven't checked though. But I would recommend this product to everyone who likes Matt lipstick
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
I have to admit, i am such a sucker for her mini sets and this has to be my favorite. I wanted to own both 1 and 2 but couldn't bring myself to buy both at full price. When this came out i was so excited i bought it right away. This was perfect for me because i never use a full size lip product completely and it was in my price range and i got both colors!so so so worth it. Love both colors
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
This color by Kat Von D is one of the most wearable lip colors I own. It looks good on everyone that tries it! I love Kat Von D products because the liquid lipstick formula goes on very smooth and lasts long once it dries. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice everyday color that can also transition into the night scene!
Sam W.
Sam W.
A cute color. This lipstick is very pigmented. My only gripe with it, and it really only seems to be me who has this issue, is that it is definitely not transfer-proof. In an hour most of my lipstick is pretty much gone. I might be applying it wrong but that's just my problem with it. Still a nice matte lipstick that doesn't dry out my lips too much.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
So happy for more lipstick minis! I have so many lipsticks that I'll never use a full size one, so minis are the way to go! These are perfect for travel or to tuck into your bag as well. I prefer II over original, but the formula can't be beat for either one. Dries down completely matte, with little to no transfer.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Okay, let me tell you how amazing the color is. I wear it almost everyday, it is an essential for me that I even have two! One at home and one to bring everywhere :) it doesn't last as long if you eat and drink of course. I always use my candy k lip liner under it and it stays on the entire day! It's amazing :)
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Falls Church, VA
Is it worth it to buy this or should I just buy full size versions?
Christina R.
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Does anyone else have an issue with these not lasting very long
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
Cicero, IL
I been wanting to try out Kat Von D lipsticks, but I'm debating if I should go buy one.? If so, what are the best sellers.? I need to stop by and check them out.
heaven s.
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
how good are these products? are they long lasting?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Which lolita lipstick is better the original or lolita II? I cant decide.