BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition eyeshadow and blush, inspired by Kat Von D's bestselling chestnut rose lipstick shade. Rock Kat Von D's iconic shade, Lolita on your eyes and cheeks for the ultimate monochromatic look. The world fell in love with Lolita, Kat's signature chestnut rose lipstick, because it contains a perfect balance of tones, for a neutral shade that works on every complexion. Triple-milled and ultra-blendable, this velvety powder performs double duty as both a high-pigment eyeshadow and a blush for a smooth, seamless finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Lolita Eyeshadow & Blush vegan and is completely free of animal-derived ingredients. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals-and never will be." Kat Von D

Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
My go to blush. As someone who has a deeper tone (nc45 for reference) and doesn't really like bright colors, finding a good blusher is hard. But this has been a life saver ever since it's release and works great in the eye crease too. And just like every other kat von d release the pigmentation will knock you off your feet.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Amazing pigment, blendability, color, good pricepoint for how much product you receive. The color is subtle and buildable. Limited edition and I try not to use it too often since I only have one of these.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EYESHADOW/BLUSH SO MUCH! It lasts really long on me, and it compares to other kat von d eyeshadows. I purchased 3 of them from Sephora since it's limited edition. I would buy again in a heartbeat and wish I could. I really hope Kat makes this a permanent product in her makeup line because it's amazing. The pigmentation is awesome like always, and the shade is obviously to die for. I always loved the Lolita and Lolita 2 liquid lipstick shades and the fact this matches to the original Lolita shade is amazing and I'm so happy about that. I've only owned it for a couple weeks now but ever since the first time I tried it, I've continued to reach for it everyday I do my makeup. Needless to say, I wish I purchased way more than just 3 of these because in my opinion at $19 for the quality & how much I love the shade, it's beyond worth it in my books. If this ever comes back in stock, or is made permanent or whatever! If you get a chance to purchase this because you missed out the first time around, jump on it so quick! I promise you won't regret t because whether it's used as eyeshadow or blush it's just stunning and a staple. I'm so obsessed with it and can't say enough good things about it. One of the best single eyeshadow shades ever!!!!!
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
LOVE ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
I already love wearing the everlasting lipsticks but this is just amazing.

This color goes really well with my tan skin, I recommend to everyone!
When I run it, i will definitely buy again!
Kendria W.
Petersburg, VA
I absolutely love that Kat Von D came out with Lolita in a pressed eyeshadow version that can double as a blush! This is a very pigmented, universal color that looks amazing on so many different skin tones!
Leah W.
I love this bush and eye shadow duo!!! It’s the best thing ever! Want a good rosy cheek or a pop eye, this color is perfect for you! Head over to your local Sephora and see for you self!!!!!!! It’s amazing
Cynthia F.
Tampa, FL
All of the Kat Von d products get an a from me. Long wearing and good pigment. Sometimes you need to be careful of the pigment as it can get away from you fast. Long wearing and gorgeous. Love her products
Ruby H.
Bought it, but not too fond of the shade. It lasts long and blends beautifully. Easy to use along with the contour pallete. I'm a first time user, but would not recommed this specific shade to others
Megan K.
Pepperell
Kat von D’s shadow and blush are super pigmented and last for a long time. They blend well over anything and are not patchy whatsoever. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love this eyeshadow/blush combo. Super pigmented and color pay off is awesome. What you see is what you get!! Kvd always has excellent presentation and packaging!! Love all of her formulas especially the Matte formula. This color is like nothing else and looks fab on my brown eyes. If I do go in with it as a blush I use a super packed dense brush because like I said it's super pigmented and may look odd on lighter skin tones. I love it as an eyeshadow and blush but I prefer to use it on my eyes. As always loving kvd formula. Love the fact that all her makeup is vegan and cruelty free. Would repurchase if it wasn't a limited edition. I hope she brings this back or does it in more colors because it was a great idea. Usually purchase at Sephora. I love everything about kvd especially how she adds her artistic ability to everything that she does would highly recommend it.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Would this be too dark for pale skin?
Debra H.
Is it still available
Hey where and how can I get this one ?
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Where can I find this?
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
Does anyone know when this will be back online?