BY KAT VON D #25 in Setting Spray

A 16-hour mist that extends the wear of makeup. Lock n' Load is a weightless mist that locks down your look for up to 16-hours, so makeup stays rockin' all day and night long. Its climate balancing ingredients help prevent makeup melt-downs when it's hot, and they protect against dehydration and cracking in the cold. Ideal for all skin types, it won't leave skin feeling sticky or tight. It also works to prevent blush, eye shadow, or lip color from fading, sliding, caking, or becoming excessively shiny. "I've tried every setting spray and nothing has worked for me, so I've been working for the last two years to develop my Lock n' Load setting mist. I need my makeup to stay locked down, on my terms. I spend long days working at my tattoo shop and heading out to events at night. Not only does it lock my makeup, but it actually makes my skin look brighter and healthier because of its hydrating ingredients. Other sprays feel like I'm just spraying hairspray on my face, or they don't perform the way they claim to. Lock n' Load is the first technology I've found that actually keeps my makeup locked down for as long as I need." Kat Von D, tattoo artist

• I loveeee Kat Von D products is the Kat Von D Loc... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this scented? My UD Allnighter has a weird smell, that I can't...1 Answers
  • Is this setting spray better than Urban Decay's All Nighter setti...1 Answers
Kat Von D Lock 'n Load Makeup Setting Mist
  • "I do say let the setting spray set before going out tho for some reason when I had sprayed it and walked out I didn't get the same long wear compare to when I waited for the formula to set." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this on an every day basis and feel that it definitely helps with the longevity of what I put on." in 1 review
  • "It really does make my makeup last longer and look better, I like more of a dewy look and it gives me that without looking oily." in 1 review
  • "Makes your makeup last longer especially for a girls night out and the packaging is very cute" in 1 review
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
I reviewed this setting spray a year ago and gave it 5-stars. Unfortunately, after prolonged use, it didn't hold up that first impression. Until recently, I wore makeup infrequently, so I would only use the setting spray once a month or so for special events and photos. This setting spray definitely does its job well. When I use it, my makeup stays flawless for hours. This stuff survived a rainy walk to class, a night locked in a gym with my class, and a 95 degree picnic.

Here's the downside: it dried out my skin. In the past few months, I finally got my dry skin away from the patchy, burning state it had been suffering for years. After a week of using this setting spray everyday, there were dry patches on my cheeks and it stung so terribly when I washed my face that I teared up. Back to square one.
Jessica C.
I adore Kat Von D Lock' N Load Makeup Setting Mist! It makes my makeup last a long time and makes it look so much better! It smells so much better than other brands I have used in the past and makes my face look less oily. It is a great investment and makes makeup last so much longer.
Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite setting spray! This will keep your makeup looking fresh all day! I have combination skin, and live in hot AZ, it keeps my makeup looking flawless! Feels great on my skin, never stickie, and lightweight. I'll definitely keep this one in my makeup bag!
Victoria S.
This stuff is like glue. Omg. 10/10. Makes me feel refreshed after spraying and when I wipe my nose around lunch time to blot the oiliness, my make up stays in place. It's a big bottle, so you get your money's worth. It's definitely my favorite setting spray.
Maricruz I.
I had high hopes for this spray. For being from Kay Von d. But I think it's the same as the matte nyx setting spray. That's the only downfall. Didn't leave me oily. Thank goodness because I have oily dry skin. And to be honest I would t recommend to anyone.
Melissa C.
Kankakee, IL
Never really used a setter before, so when this was recommended I tried it. Not really a wow factor.. It helps keep your makeup in place for a while and it smells good. Didn't leave my skin oily or dry. Smell was great. I'd buy it again in the future.
Laura P.
Evergreen, AL
I love this product! First off, it smells so good and fresh. It gives the made up face the finishing touches. No SPF. Will set makeup and it lasts for24 hrs! Your makeup will not move. I can't think of any cons. I will buy again definitely. And again
Karina P.
Well first of all I love Kat. She always makes amazing products and this is no exception. This stuff works like glue on your makeup. I can have my makeup on all day and with this spray, it stays on all day and night without melting off.
Summer M.
It's okay, nothing really special or different than any other expensive brand setting spray. I only use it when I can't find my Urban Decay...it's pretty basic and sometimes makes my face feel a bit heavy and suffocating...6/10.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
One of my favorite setting sprays of all time. I tend to reach for this product when i know ill be likely to sweat because this stuff right here. Girl. It is holy grail! i love the Rosey scent it has and it dries quickly.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this hold up? Does it work as well as the urban decay setting sprays?
Adriana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you recommend this if you have an oily face?
Leslie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work to make your makeup stay matte and not oily ?
Raquel H.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What stores can I find this at, other than online?
courtney b.