BY KAT VON D

A 16-hour mist that extends the wear of makeup. Lock n' Load is a weightless mist that locks down your look for up to 16-hours, so makeup stays rockin' all day and night long. Its climate balancing ingredients help prevent makeup melt-downs when it's hot, and they protect against dehydration and cracking in the cold. Ideal for all skin types, it won't leave skin feeling sticky or tight. It also works to prevent blush, eye shadow, or lip color from fading, sliding, caking, or becoming excessively shiny. "I've tried every setting spray and nothing has worked for me, so I've been working for the last two years to develop my Lock n' Load setting mist. I need my makeup to stay locked down, on my terms. I spend long days working at my tattoo shop and heading out to events at night. Not only does it lock my makeup, but it actually makes my skin look brighter and healthier because of its hydrating ingredients. Other sprays feel like I'm just spraying hairspray on my face, or they don't perform the way they claim to. Lock n' Load is the first technology I've found that actually keeps my makeup locked down for as long as I need." Kat Von D, tattoo artist

Kat Von D Lock 'n Load Makeup Setting Mist
  • "easy to use, ok price.. does make your makeup last through your work day. dries quickly. great for a matte look" in 15 reviews
  • "I do say let the setting spray set before going out tho for some reason when I had sprayed it and walked out I didn't get the same long wear compare to when I waited for the formula to set." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this on an every day basis and feel that it definitely helps with the longevity of what I put on." in 1 review
  • "It really does make my makeup last longer and look better, I like more of a dewy look and it gives me that without looking oily." in 1 review
  • "Makes your makeup last longer especially for a girls night out and the packaging is very cute" in 1 review
Jessika M.
Odessa , TX
This is for sure one of the best setting sprays out there guys! My makeup will last all day without caking up with this stuff! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it since you don’t have to use much so it lasts! If you are wanting to try out the brand this is one of my recommendations!
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
You can definitely smell the cucumber. I was a fan of that because it felt refreshing. It held my makeup in place only a couple hours less than the UD All-Nighter Spray, which is fine. The biggest problem I had with this was the spray mechanism. It does not spray evenly, in my opinion. It is not a light mist. I don't know exactly how to describe it. It's more like light rain showers? The UD is a very light, airy, full circle mist that covers your face evenly with only a couple sprays. I was expecting that.
Alyssa L.
Only setting spray I've ever used so I don't have much to go off of but despite that it's a very nice product-it smells good too which is a plus since it's going on your face. Does hold makeup all day and is a pretty affordable price.
Jodie Z.
Out of all the Kat Von D products this one is by far the best. I use it in combo with my the original beautyblender and my Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer, my makeup never ever moves even with high humidity
Kendra S.
Cookeville, TN
Compared to UD’s Oil Control Setting Spray, this just doesn’t work as well as controlling oiliness. However, parts of my face don’t get that oily and it worked well on those parts. So, if you have dry skin, this would probably work great for you.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
No it doesn’t lock and load anything, rather it unlocks and off loads. I got this because I heard so many great things about it but was disappointed. The is off I would always get big spots and it will make my make up run giving me more work and creating a mess.
I won’t be purchasing ever again.
Adrienne C.
Eau Claire
Kat Von D Lock n Load Setting Spay is awesome!! I love Kathy Von D products. I have tattoos & her makeup line is phenomenal. I used her foundation on one of my wrist tattoos for a wedding & set it with this setting spray. It lasted all day & night. I love it everyday for setting my makeup & love that it doesn't bleed or irritate my skin!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I do like this setting spray because of the very fine mist. It also smells like cucumbers which is amazing. I find that it does keep my makeup set for a while. I’m not a huge fan of Kat Von D products but I would recommend this setting spray. It is also one of the better priced setting sprays on the market for its value!
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Honestly I feel like it doesn’t do much to set it and it still leaves me with that matte finish I like. It’s easy to apply and light weight but I feel like it doesn’t really set my makeup. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Toni J.
My favorite setting spray. I have used the urban decay for a long time but discovered this last year and haven’t been able to put it down. It has a great smell and great mist. It was a little pricey but I think it’s worth it and will repurchase when I’m out
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
How long does this hold up? Does it work as well as the urban decay setting sprays?
Adriana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you recommend this if you have an oily face?
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
Does this work to make your makeup stay matte and not oily ?
Raquel H.
Monterey Park, CA
What stores can I find this at, other than online?
courtney b.