Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Marie D.
Wheeling, WV
I REALLY wanted to love this foundation. But if i could give it 0 stars i would. It is patchy, drying and clings to every little drypatch.it also creased amd didnt stay well
Samm G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I didn't like this foundation. It's very thick and heavy. It not only feels thick and heavy, but it also looks cakey on the face as well. The foundation also oxidized, which is something to keep in mind. I definitely would not recommend this for an everyday makeup look
morgan s.
Galashiels, Scottish Borders
i was very disappointed when i spent almost £30 on this product and got it home to reveal its really not a great buy. the formula is completely drying, comes off very easily throughout the day. it smells like paint which is very offputting for me. i tried to use it with a series of different moisturisers and it was not improving the finish and i eventually had to just throw it awayKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Maria O.
I really wanted to love this foundation but sadly did not work out for me. I have oily combo skin. It completely slid off my nose area and made me into a grease ball by the end of the day. It's not light weight it is not transfer resistant and definitely not oil control and with out a doubt not 24 hour long wearing. I tried it with smashbox water primer and without a primer and just my skin care to really see if it was the primer making it like that. Also it made me break out in areas where I never even had break outs! When I break out I usually get it forehead 1-2 break outs and just 1 on chin. However after 3 days of use I got break outs on the sides of my face only. I had really wanted to love this foundation and keep it but after days of trying it I just can't.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
I wasn't a fan of this foundation at all. It looked heavy and Carly and I wouldn't recommend it.
Adriana V.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is, hands down, the worst foundation I have ever tried. It applied very thick and looked cakey, no matter what I used to apply it (beauty blender, foundation brush, kabuki, fingers). It looked terrible on and then caused breakouts (the first foundation that has ever caused me to break out). I returned it to Sephora. I would not recommend this foundation at all!
Kia B.
Cleveland , OH
The coverage is good but i don’t like the foundation my fave broke out severely after wearing this
Lucy B.
Vancouver
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Probably the worst foundation I have ever used. It has good coverage but separates and clings to dry patches. Sits weirdly on the face and has strange colouring.
Erica C.
Louisville
I did not like this product, it’s very thick and get get cakey real quick. the coverage was nice though, wouldn’t buy again due to the thickness of it
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I do not like this on my skin. This is definitely for a more oily skin. It caked and looked terrible on me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.