Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1942)
Angel C.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Horrible foundation especially for the price was very watery and didn’t cover up a lot but also felt heavy
Madison W.
Piqua, OH
This foundation was not good for my dry skin it locked onto my try patches and looked very cakey on my skin.
Alexandra C.
This is the worst foundation that I’ve every tried. It applies very roughly on th skin and only after 20 minute it starts to break out around your nose and in your mouth lines. I don’t recommend it .
Bianca C.
Indio, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I did not like this foundation the product itself was horrible and patchy and didn’t blend or smooth out nicely I was really disappointed and didn’t last long at all
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I have acne and my face is very textured I used this for my graduation for pictures because I heard it was very thick and full coverage sadly to say it wasn't it really broke my skin out the the foundation cracked and broke apart within 2 hours you could see my skin under it it was not good at all.
Garnet W.
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Where to even begin... Well for starters, with a price tag of almost $40 I expected this foundation bring it's A-game! I was sorely disappointed. I absolutely hated this foundation. I have very oily skin and I decided to try this foundation as it is a cult favorite amongst a lot of oily-skinned beauty influencers on youtube.  My first issue is that the foundation itself feels super thick and heavy on the skin. It was like I was wearing a mask made from grease makeup. My skin couldn't breathe very well in it and thus I started getting clogged pores and breakouts. I'd also like to point out that I wore this foundation to work and by the end of my 7 hour shift, it had completely melted off of my face! I had orange streams of foundation and oil dripping down my cheeks! It was honestly embarrassing! I returned it to sephora straight away! Hands down one of my absolute least favorite foundations of all time
Diana B.
Did not like this foundation it was to heavy on the skin and also creased in the under eye area. Applying it was hard too it dried pretty fast and made it hard to blend properly. I would not buy it again.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
Not a big fan of this product or of Kat Von D’s anti-vaccine position. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my review.
Kim M.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I really did not like this product at all. It advertises great and complete coverage and that's exactly what it gives you. However, this is achieved by being so thick it looks like you dropped paint on your face, and it is so difficult to get off. I would not recommend to anyone unless you like your face and foundation to feel heavy and cakey.
Leslie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
This foundation was so dry and cakey I ended up having to wipe it off and use something else. My skin is fairly normal but with this foundation on I looked dry and crusty. The coverage was decent but the finish was horrible and it oxidized so badly.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon