Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR
Definitely a full coverage foundation, it didn't work for me personally. It did not blend easily and looked very blotchy on. Probably good for someone with oily skin and I would wear a primer underneath for easier application!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is a newer addition to my lineup for my oily skin, and I believe how well it works depends heavily on the products you use it with. For example, if you have dry skin, this will probably come across patchy and cakey unless you moisturize beforehand. I’m oily, so I used BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ to prime my face and a mixture of Dermablend Loose Setting Powder and tarte™ smooth operator ™ Amazonian clay finishing powder to set it. Without them, I doubt this foundation would stay on my face as long as it did. However, the coverage is extremely good, and the only areas I noticed some slipping was around my nose, so it has become a staple in my foundation rotation. If you can find products that make this foundation work for you, it’s well worth it! A little also goes a long way and it’s on the least expensive side of high end makeup, so that’s something to consider as well.
Ashley R.
Love this foundation! My sister bought it for me for my birthday and it is amazing! I have a lot of redness and some acne and it covered it right up not looking cakey at all! Definitely invest in this and enjoy this amazingness lol
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
Great matte coverage. A little goes along way so only use a small ammount. Blends great (especially with a Beauty Blender). Great coverage. If I need the coverage to be lighter I just mix a little with my favorite moisturizer.
Lexi S.
Danville , VA
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I was super excited to try this foundation, because I love Kat Von D and the packaging is so adorable! However, I was very disappointed, because it left me with a pastey, dry look. It separated very quickly and did not last long.
Lonlon💋 W.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
The Kat von D lock it foundation is one of my favorite foundations it has been my go to foundation for about 3 months now, This foundation is found at Sephora I 100% recommend this product.Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
kaeli d.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
i love the concealer, but the foundation usually doesn't stay on all day. my foundation may be too dark, but it makes me look orange. i feel if i got a lighter color i may like it better. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
My HOLY GRAIL foundation! It's so long lasting and covers EVERYTHING. I don't need concealer. Less than one pump covers my whole face and neck. It's a full coverage, so it's a little heavy, but if you don't use too much it shouldn't bother you. I definitely recommend to everyone.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
Thank god for the beautiful coverage and you’re blessed if it doesn’t oxidize other wise noooo thanks. I absolutely hated this foundation. It took about 4 minutes to turn completely orange on my face, I would never purchase again.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
Great foundation it’s just really hard personally to find a color that exactly works for me,they’re either too pink or too yellow so I have to end up mixing them together
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon