Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Carolina T.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
FULL COVERAGE TO THE MAX. This will literally cover a tattoo with just two coats. It lasted for an eternity. Very matte and smooth coverage. If you skin is not use to such heavy duty coverage or does not have much to cover I donot recommend it since it would look very cakey.
Megan R.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
I swear by this stuff! It covers everything and has a nice matte finish that I love. It it thicker than I was used to but with a beauty blender it’s effortless to blend. It stays on all day too. I will not use any other foundation!
ariel p.
Mesa, AZ
Loveeeeee this foundation! it is extremely full coverage but that is the purpose of this foundation. it stays mate all day long and makes any completion look flawless. i wouldn't suggest it for someone looking for natural make up nor for an every day foundation.
Tania S.
Aurora, CO
This is literally paint for your face its thick cakey has a strong smell settles in to fine lines and dry patches makes you flakey and tranfers like crazy hard to blend its way to pricey for the quality don't waste your money on this
Yesenia S.
Tucson , AZ
Very good coverage, full coverage. has been one of my favorite liquid foundations, has a matte finish which I love! it doesn't transfer like other foundations does last all day. Looks very pretty when blended with a beauty blender
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I got this as a sample and fell in love with it!! It gives great coverage while giving it a matte finish and lasts long. Kat von D has amazing products and this is the Second on my tops, the 1st being the liquid lipstick of course.
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
This foundation is a great full coverage foundation. It covers well and I don't ever feel like it's too heavy on my face. If I only want to go light on foundation I use a beauty blender to thin it out and it still covers well.
Stephanie N.
Liverpool, NY
This is as close to holy grail I've come with foundations. It is extremely full coverage, it looks natural--has a great range of colors for all skin tones. It wears well, and doesn't get cakey or settle into lines or creases. A must have for pale skinned gals!
lizzy l.
Los angeles , CA
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
FULL coverage! If u need one that is super full coverage then this is the one for you ! Hands down! The consistency is pretty thick so if u don't like that this might not be the one for you but j myself love me a valet face lol
Sindy M.
It's my first time trying her foundation. This foundation is full coverage with just a little product. I have a combination skin and it works fine on my skin! It is long lasting! I know this is my new and favorite foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.