Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1942)
Lydia E.
Granton
Review for: Other more...
This foundation just wasn't for me. It looked way too cakey and it clung to dry patches and emphasized my skin texture. It also wore off my nose almost right away and made my skin look much older. Would be better for very oily skin.
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
I used to love this foundation when I used to break out. It's great for teenage girls who need to cover up there acne, however when I grew out of my acne it got way to thick for me and i switched to something that felt more light
Mari T.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
If you are looking for a foundation that is full coverage this is it. A con would be that it is pretty thick. I wouldn’t use it on a daily basis. Perfect for a night out. Your make up will look fresh all night. It’s a matte finish.
Melanie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
AmaIng full coverage foundation. The only reason I am giving it four stars is because it is thick. But that's to be expected with full coverage. I use shade 42 light with neutral undertone. It is the perfect foundation for a date night and wear great for long hours
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
If you have any scarring or pigmentation issues this is the foundation line you need! It can get drying so you should moisturize and prime. But it applies very easily it’s affordable for high end and little goes long away. I will definitely rebuy :)
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Other more...
If you need a foundation that will cover literally ANYTHING, this foundation beats cover f x in my opinion. Noone can compete with the flawless finish. It does appear thick if you apply too much, but definitely worth the wopping $40
Cailah G.
Forest, VA
Gorgeous foundation that set the bar for full coverage options that we know and love today. Kat's formula is stay all day beautiful and leave a flawless, non-cakey finish. If you have oily to combo skin, this foundation will last.
Amy H.
Wichita, KS
Oh my god, I love this product! It covers up everything and keeps my face from being too dried out. It's my new go-to foundation. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I bought it about a year ago to try out from Sephora. After trying it out a few times I found it to be way too thick & it creases. I really didn't like it but I hate returning product so I still have it. Maybe s. Oils find some use for it in the future.
Deia H.
I love this foundation for full coverage days. It covers all of my imperfections with a somewhat lightweight feel and throughout the day it gives me a nice mates finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon