Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Tommie J.
Love, love, LOVE this foundation!! It's super full coverage and last ALL day. I was so amazed that when I touched my face the foundation didn't transfer onto my fingers and I have oily skin so this is a plus. I recommend to everyone :)
Kori G.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this foundation stays on all day until I remove it not Cakey the way I've heard I have combination skin & it lasts. Very lightweight don't even feel like I have anything on. Would definitely purchase this again.
Veronica C.
One of the best foundations for full coverage and lasts for 24 hrs ive wore it for that long and its amaxing it might be stressful at first till you find your way how to apply it bc theres times where it gets cakey but you just need to find your own way to apply it so I wount look cakey othere than that its amazing !!!
Rebecca K.
Fayetteville, NC
I was expecting this to be a full coverage foundation that is also long wearing, but it's not. I tested a sample of it for at least three weeks. A little goes a long way, but it is very heavy and thick. It also transfers quite easily. There are better options out there.
Lacey P.
blanchard
You want a good foundation well here it is good no further you can not go wrong with this product and is a great brand its full coverage and even covers the toughest of tough tattoos
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
I really want to love the foundation and the color was spot on. However, it was too heavy for me. Also, no matter what primer I used it tended to get patchy which was sad. Maybe in the winter when my skin is dry it may work better?
Gabriela M.
I have never used anything from this brand but until i used this foundation i was hooked! A little goes a long way because its a thick foundation but it covers your face completely! I definitely recommend it it leaves me flawless
Rachael W.
Wayne , WV
This foundation ks geeat, but it is too matte for me and made my skin look super dry. I tried it with moistourozer underneath with a hydrating primer and it still looked tok dry. I would def reccomend to someone with oily skin tho!
Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
I love it. It's smooth a lil thick but adding a lil facial moisterizer or the primer that is made for it is very moisturizing. It helps it go on nice to leave it flawless
kaeli d.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
i love the concealer, but the foundation usually doesn't stay on all day. my foundation may be too dark, but it makes me look orange. i feel if i got a lighter color i may like it better. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.