Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19904)
Media (1914)
Brooke W.
Absolutely my go too foundation it makes your skin feel so flawless. Covers up acne amazingly . The price of this product is so affordable compared to other foundation at Sephora .. I have dry skin and this helps my face look great
Morgan R.
Hutchinson, KS
I love how full coverage this is, but I don't think it suited be well in the winter months when my skin was more dry. It seemed to cling in more to my dry patches. I think I would love it a lot more in spring and summer. It is very full coverage, so sometimes I would sheer it down with a moisturizer for lighter make-up days.
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Won't leave home without it! I'm totally addicted to this foundation. I have tried others but can't seem to find any as good as this. Has great coverage, stays on all day, and the colors are great!
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
Love this foundation!!!!!!! Very full coverage, long lasting. Best if applied with a damp beauty blender or similar product. One of the best foundations I've owned. This product is a little on the pricey side, but if you have the budget it's worth it.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This is a great foundation if you have oily skin and are looking for a full coverage foundation. It used to be all I would wear until I found some drug store alternatives.
Rebekah C.
Westland , MI
This is my go to foundation. I use this everyday! The coverage is amazing and it stays feeling nice all day! Great color and coverage. And it has a amazing finish, i cant explain how much I love this and a little bit can go a long way/
Vianney S.
Austin, TX
So much coverage it lasts a while I didn't have to keep touching hip my foundation love it!!!
It's a complete coverage foundation so it may feel heavy for some of y'all but it's totally worth it!!
Sydnee S.
Brick, NJ
Love this product. Was a little iffy at first, after watching a few reviews on youtube. I use a stipling brush when applying, and it lasts all day and doesn't cake up at all! I absolutely love it and will continue to use it every day!
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this foundation but I have very dry skin and sometimes it really doesn't want to work for me. It offers great coverage but it can make you really flakey if you don't have normal/oily skin!
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I've been using this for quite some time now and i love it! Its great for full coverage. A little goes a long way too so I've has the same bottle for almost four months!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.