Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1952)
Jennifer A.
I was skeptical of this foundation when I heard it was heavy. But after buying it I have realized if you put on light layers it is full coverage. Matte. And not at all heavy.
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
The coverage is insane! You can definitely feel it on your skin but the look is super smooth and flawless. It's a little pricey but the package is built so you use every last drop with no waste. Super pretty, also vegan and cruelty free!!
Leah
West Warwick, RI
This foundation is absolutely stunning and it leaves you qih a flawless realistic skin finish. It manages to give you great coverage all while avoiding giving you the dreaded cake face look that some foundation can and it is avalance in a huge variety of skin tones as well.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love this foundation, it's not my go to every day foundation because it is so full coverage. But that's what I do love about it, is that it is so full coverage. It leaves your skin with a beautiful matte finish and lasts for a long time.
orianna a.
Orlando, FL
Aunque llevo muy poco usandola me gusta es una foundation full coverage dura todo el dia totalmente matte No puedo comentar mucho al respecto pero me va gustan se las recomiendo se difumina muy facil es suave no se siente como si tuvieras una mascara puesta.
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
I love this besides the fact that like Most Kat Von D products the packaging tends to break. It's also messy. It goes on very thick and has great coverage and lasts a while. I would recommend this to others. I just hate how thick it is.
Erin G.
Osteen , FL
I love this foundation for how heavy duty this foundation is and how long it lasts, my issue with it is it oxidizes horribly on my skin. Sometimes it doesn't hold in the powder on top of it all day, but it depends on the weather that day.
abby y.
Canonsburg, PA
I have tried so many foundations and this is by far one of my favorites. I have horrible skin with a red tone to it & Kat Von d gives me flawless skin! I've bought this 3 times now and I'm so happy it is well worth the money in my opinion it has also helped clear my skin up.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati , OH
Amazing full coverage that really does not budge ! As a lover of coverage , this product was a huge hit with me. I recently finished my bottle and I definitely need to run out and repurchase ! I'm a fan of the Kat Von D brand as a whole.
Paola S.
Tyler, TX
For what I have read this foundation seem to work great I would love to try it
I hope I can get one soon to try it c:
My skin is very sensitive I have tried many foundations and I just can't find the one that don't make my skin very oily
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon