Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19896)
Media (1911)
savannah c.
Charlotte, NC
This foundation is super thick and requires a bit of time to apply/blend. It also made my skin kind of orange? I like the texture bc it hides every bump and scar BUT the orange tint is kinda freaky.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This is very full coverage so if you don't like that you may not like it. But I do like that appearance so it worked out well for my combination skin. I bought it at Sephora.
Jennifer P.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this foundation❤ It's perfect for oily skin. From my experience a little bit goes a long way. You get better coverage when you use it with a beauty blender and translucent powder.
Baylee S.
Florida, jacksonville
This was the first ever "high-end' foundation i ever bought. and i never regretted getting it. its absolutely amazing. it covers everything you could possibly think of. i mean, it isn't by any mean a "natural" looking foundation, but its a great one non the less :)
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Won't leave home without it! I'm totally addicted to this foundation. I have tried others but can't seem to find any as good as this. Has great coverage, stays on all day, and the colors are great!
Leah K.
Favorite foundation of all time! such full coverage and looks beautiful on the skin would recommend this for oily to combination skin! looks beautiful however you apply it with i have recommended it to many friends and they have loved it also
Sydnee S.
Brick, NJ
Love this product. Was a little iffy at first, after watching a few reviews on youtube. I use a stipling brush when applying, and it lasts all day and doesn't cake up at all! I absolutely love it and will continue to use it every day!
Michaela G.
This makeup made me look flawless. I absolutely love it!! All Kat Von D makeup is cruelty free and vegan so it's a win win. I loved how it looked and lasted all day! I will forever buy this product.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
This is such a great foundation in my opinion. I love the packaging. The coverage is great, just don't use too much it'll become cakey. It covers acne, redness, and even scars perfectly! And stays on really well even without primer.
Cecilia G.
I do love this foundation but I have to say it isn't my absolute favorite. It's long lasting and good for combination skin BUT I personally didn't find a shade that matched my skin tone exactly. I do definitely recommend it if you're okay with mixing shades or of you find your exact shade.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.