Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love it! Price is pretty good! Stays on all day and covers up everything! Only thing that bothers me is if you try to put concealer over it , it doesn't blend .
Laura S.
Very heavy coverage which I like. Easy to pump. Dewy finish not matte finish. I prefer dewy. Went on lighter than shown in bottle. Very creamy and easy to apply. Yes I would buy it again definitely need to find the right shade first!
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Love this foundation! Has really good coverage and doesn't take much. A little goes a long ways so it lasts a long time! However, is a little thicker than most foundations. Would definitely recommend though!
Jennifer P.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this foundation❤ It's perfect for oily skin. From my experience a little bit goes a long way. You get better coverage when you use it with a beauty blender and translucent powder.
Nancy M.
The best foundation out there! It's full coverage and the color selection is good. The only bad thing is the pump can stop working and there is no way to get the product out. Overall love this foundation and have purchas many bottles.
Brooke W.
Absolutely my go too foundation it makes your skin feel so flawless. Covers up acne amazingly . The price of this product is so affordable compared to other foundation at Sephora .. I have dry skin and this helps my face look great
Heydi C.
Santa Ana , ca
I enjoy using the foundation. Gave me full cover and long lasting. Good pricing and located in most makeup stores. It's a heavy foundation but gives good coverage and looks like a matte finished look. I would definitely recommend it.
Vianney S.
Austin, TX
So much coverage it lasts a while I didn't have to keep touching hip my foundation love it!!!
It's a complete coverage foundation so it may feel heavy for some of y'all but it's totally worth it!!
Jenna C.
Franklin, WI
I love this foundation! It gives a all over coverage with very little application. Its very thick and long lasting. It gets every blemish or imprefection you have on your face i would recommned it!
Sarah B.
Owensboro , Ky
Won't leave home without it! I'm totally addicted to this foundation. I have tried others but can't seem to find any as good as this. Has great coverage, stays on all day, and the colors are great!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.