Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
OMGOSH!! I love it, I like looking pretty when I go to the gym and with this foundation I can sweat and my foundation is always on place! I really love it!! Best brand ever.
Rocio M.
Review for: Light 49 more...
Love love love this foundation. I purchased mine at sephora I will definitely buy this product again as well as recommended it to anyone. It feels light weight. A little product covers a lot.  Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Issa F.
Absolutely amazing foundation! It really covers up all my imperfections. It lasts all day with out making my face oily or smudging on my shirts. I recommend this product to everyone. You will love it.
Rachel R.
Taylors, SC
Very very thick and full coverage foundation. It feels very heavy on my skin but I did like the color and how well it covered my acne! It goes on a bit thick but this product definitely does the job.
Jennifer A.
I was skeptical of this foundation when I heard it was heavy. But after buying it I have realized if you put on light layers it is full coverage. Matte. And not at all heavy.
Gigi G.
Columbus, OH
I don't have tattoos, but I like to go all the way. And this definitely went all the way for me lol. I love it! Not chalky or hard to take off. My face looks natural. amazing
Brittany S.
Matewan, WV
Absolutely the best foundation. Stays on all day. Great for oily skin. A little goes a long way. Covers every blemish, redness, or anything you wanna hide on your face. Tried other foundations, but always find myself going back to this!!!
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
I used some of this product my friend let me try and I loved it so much. Easy to apply, don't have to use much, and lasted a long time. It covered all my red pimples and I need to buy this for myself!
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
I have used and love! very good coverage, coloring and texture. the brand is excellent and worth the price it costs. no doubt when my end will want to buy another. quality product that meets the expectations.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
Hands down, this is my favorite foundation. It's so full coverage without being cakey or too thick and uncomfortable. I have very oily skin and I manage to stay matte all day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.