Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Courtney H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Love the finish... for the first couple hours. I noticed it would get really cakey looking and drying. The coverage was amazing though! I barely would need concealer! I’d like to try this again, maybe with a different application process.
Megan B.
BRIDGEWATER, MA
I have really oily skin and this is the only foundation I've found that works for me. Others just tend to feel like they melt off halfway through the day, but this one stays on, doesn't transfer, and keeps me matte for most of the day.
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
Flawless skin is in! Kat Von D offers full coverage for my combination skin. It is long lasting and a single pump can go a loooong way, it is worth every penny! Kat Von D is my go to for everyday use and every perfect selfie. #katvdlook @katvond
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...

This foundation is wonderful. It has a great price and the product is very good. It has a beautiful color with excellent coverage. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. I would buy again.
Brittany L.
Cameron, OK
This product is not very expensive and it WORKS great! I love it. I have very oily skin and it actually stays on all day. Plus it has great coverage. If you can't find your color just grab some NARS bronzer and you're set for the day :)
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing full coverage that really does not budge ! As a lover of coverage , this product was a huge hit with me. I recently finished my bottle and I definitely need to run out and repurchase ! I'm a fan of the Kat Von D brand as a whole.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
This foundation is totally worth the money!! Full coverage all the way. It is very matte so if need be you can always mix a iluminizer with it before application for an extra glow. The pump makes sure you get to use it to the last drop👍
Jennifer A.
I was skeptical of this foundation when I heard it was heavy. But after buying it I have realized if you put on light layers it is full coverage. Matte. And not at all heavy.
Melina G.
Deer Park, TX
I've seen a lot of first impressions on this foundation and everyone seemed to love it so I picked it up from Sephora. I LOVE IT. Best foundation i have ever used. I love that it is full coverage and it gives you the matte finish something I need. I would recommend this to anyone.
Krystal D.
I love this foundation! I was using MAC but decided to give this one a try and I instantly fell in love with it! A small pump goes a long way. Definitely full coverage. It's not cakey at all, applying a small amount should do the job. 👌☺️
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.