Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Ashley B.
Spring Branch, TX
this product is the only full coverage foundation you will need. it lasts forever and will cover up and red spots or blemishes. it is a little heavy but it is perfect for special occasions or going out at night!
Crystal R.
This Foundation was a full coverage Foundation a bit pricey and was not for my skin type it did leave me feeling cakey at the end of the day and during the application went on smoothly but after It dried left me looking patchy . Not one of my favorites.
Delilah S.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I really really love the coverage this foundation creates. It is very buildable and long lasting but it is just a little bit heavy on the face and can give that mask feeling. I would totally recommend this if you are comfortable wearing thicker makeup!
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This foundation wasn't my favorite it creased a lot on my skin and looked cakey, if your looking for full coverage than this will work for you but I didn't like the thick consistency.
Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
A little goes a long ways with this foundation. I have combination skin and its full coverage..... since its a little thick on my skin i do sometimes feel like its too cakey. So i definitely only wear it on special occasions but not on a Daily look.
jessica s.
leweston
This is my favorite foundation it is full coverage and lasts all day👏🏻 I love using it everyday no matter where I go. It’s vegan and cruelty free which makes me love it even more. Props to Kat for being so awesome!!
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Just recently started using this and love it ! I don't have any breakouts, so I was told I don't need this but for those super glam nights I wanted a full coverage and this is it !
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN
Was a good foundation, realllyyy loved the formula. The only thing i didnt like was that the color didnt really match my skin tone. But overall, the formula was great, it didnt break and was long lasting
Lisa Z.
I have tried this foundation but I found it to look too cakey. This foundation works great for those who have oily skin. If you're looking for something natural looking, this is not the way to go. It provides excellent coverage especially on blemishes.
Brittany P.
It use to be my go to foundation, but then my face started to turn dry. So I really haven’t been using it as much anymore. So if you want a foundation that’s for oily skin and full coverage, definitely for you.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon