Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Mckenna R.
Tucson, AZ
I swear by this foundation. It keeps my face smooth all day and even though it is a full coverage all I have to use is a little to cover my entire face. The matte finish is perfect for all day wear and doesn't run or make you feel gross.
Kali T.
Columbia, KY
This foundation is literally the best at covering any blemishes, it's a little hard to apply and smooth out but it looks amazing. Sadly it gave me extreme acne. I have never had trouble with acne but I got like 16 pimples after one day of use! I probably won't be buying again!
Olivia I.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely love this foundation for my oily/combo skin. It really keeps my oil at bay but my dry patches will definitely show through sometimes with the primer that goes with it. Super full coverage so it can get a little cakey at times.
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
The coverage is insane! You can definitely feel it on your skin but the look is super smooth and flawless. It's a little pricey but the package is built so you use every last drop with no waste. Super pretty, also vegan and cruelty free!!
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is my ride or die! I have tried every Matte foundation under the sun and this is the one I always go back to. It is super full coverage and a little thick but it's great with the Beauty Blender!
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
I wanted to love this foundation so much but it was always a little cakey. I also couldn't find a shade light enough in store but was told the lightest shade was only online. Definitely disappointed.
Sarahi E.
Santa Rosa
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
So far this has been my everyday foundation, I can not be any more satisfied with this product. It's great coverage, great for dry skin, I love the way it feels, looks and most important the time that will stay on, it is the best foundation I've ever tried.will definitely recommend it to anyone that loves full coverage, and yes KAT ! Thank you for coming up with such an amazing product.
Natalie W.
Washougal, WA
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations I have ever tried! I have oily skin and I like to have full coverage foundation for uneven skin tone and sun spots. This is thick but works well with a damp beauty blender and covers everything you want covered and lasts all day!
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
I used some of this product my friend let me try and I loved it so much. Easy to apply, don't have to use much, and lasted a long time. It covered all my red pimples and I need to buy this for myself!
Paola S.
Tyler, TX
For what I have read this foundation seem to work great I would love to try it
I hope I can get one soon to try it c:
My skin is very sensitive I have tried many foundations and I just can't find the one that don't make my skin very oily
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.