Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Karina R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Full coverage foundation gives a flawless matte finish I absolutely love it! It's longs wearing and it just sits on my face so nicely. It doesn't sink into my pores I would most definitely buy it again!!
lynneth m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This foundation is awesome! It provides great coverage and blends smoothly! You only need a little to work with because it's so rich!! The packaging is beautifully crafted and I love that it has a pump.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this foundation, it's very full coverage and thick but you definitely need to set this after applying because throughout the day it can get oily and be patchy if not set.
Mckenna R.
Tucson, AZ
I swear by this foundation. It keeps my face smooth all day and even though it is a full coverage all I have to use is a little to cover my entire face. The matte finish is perfect for all day wear and doesn't run or make you feel gross.
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I love love love this foundation it goes on to a matte finish and it takes all the redness and dark spots and covers it amazingly and it blends super nice I definitely don't reccomend it for anyone with dry skin tho it's more for oily skin
Ericka V.
I really liked this foundation, definitely full coverage and stays a long time. But not the best for my oily nose, its probably better for someone with a little drier skin. But if it was matte I would continue using it, I would recommend!
Clara U.
tapa absolutamente todo es muy alta cobertura no te queda ni una sola imperfeccion en la cara pero si no sabes difuminarla muy bien se vera muy pesada es solo para aplicarla en pieles grasas no a todo el mundo le cae bien no es buena para clientes pero uso personal excelente
Olivia I.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely love this foundation for my oily/combo skin. It really keeps my oil at bay but my dry patches will definitely show through sometimes with the primer that goes with it. Super full coverage so it can get a little cakey at times.
Lisa L.
Hazleton, PA
I bought this at sephora. I loved the coverage with this foundation but it made my face look soooo dry around my nose area. It also creased by my nose and under eyes. I probably would not buy it again.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is my ride or die! I have tried every Matte foundation under the sun and this is the one I always go back to. It is super full coverage and a little thick but it's great with the Beauty Blender!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.