Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Naima jazmine r.
This foundation gets very cakey after like 2hours its full coverage but I get oily even more with this foundation.You have to apply this section by section because it gets dry right away.
Melody A.
Murrieta , Ca
The coverage on this foundation is awesome. It will cover an all black tattoo. This line even has a skin tone selection that is very close to mine-which is very hard to match. The only down side to full coverage is that it is heavy. But that's what you get for a tattoo based foundation. But a little goes a very long way. One bottle can last 3-6 months, depending on how much you wear make up.
Stacy M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great foundation for oily skin! It's great full coverage and all you need is 3 small pumps. I've had mine for 7 months now and o use it daily. The price is very affordable, I believe it was $40.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I don't use this every day because it's too full coverage for every day in my opinion. However, on days where you need more coverage or want a more high impact look, it works very well. It covers everything with a surprisingly small amount.
Danaee M.
Favorite foundation. Full coverage . Nice matte finish. I use to cover my scars. Good for combination skin. Does last on all day. Use this when I go out. This is a foundation I have always in my vanity :)
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
This was my first "expensive" make up purchase, and it didn't blow me out of the water.
DO NOT use this product by itself if you have dry skin. i notice that a half pump of this and a little moisturizer go a long way. it is definitely FULL coverage which isn't something that i need.
Mykhael W.
Love this foundation! Stays in lace doesn't transfer and the coverage is the best! Its one of the more affordable foundations in sephora love kat von d products period. It's even better that she expanded her shade range. Great job Kat Von D!
Chioma O.
Katy, TX
I personally do not like this foundation as I like a more medium to full coverage foundation while this is heavy duty full coverage, That being said it covered a lot of my acne scars and discolorations up but it just felt too heavy on my skin. Would recommend to those looking for extra full coverage.
Kelsey R.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go to foundation. It's full coverage and a little goes a long way. I always receive compliments on my skin when wearing this and they have a wide range of shades to choose from
jennifer p.
Love,love, love this foundation! Stays on all day long. It gives you full coverage but does not feel to heavy. It is very easy to apply and it does not cake on you. It is also oil free
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon