Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This product will probably last me 100 years because you can use like one pump on your face and the coverage is AMAZING. I do recommend an oil primer before you apply this because it's very thick and hard to blend but the coverage is amazing.
Bridget R.
Fairfax
I use this every day, personally, it works wonders for me! A lot of people say that it's cakey? Honestly it doesn't take a lot for great coverage, as long as you don't cake it on it will looks flawless!đź’—
Erika G.
Frankfort , KY
Great long lasting product! If you like thick foundations and high coverage this product is for you! Hints the name tattoo it is has so much coverage I can cover multiple of my tattoos. Doesn't sit into lines or pores and a little goes a long way.
lynneth m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This foundation is awesome! It provides great coverage and blends smoothly! You only need a little to work with because it's so rich!! The packaging is beautifully crafted and I love that it has a pump.
Dollie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how much you can build up of this foundation. It covers all my blemishes and problematic areas. However, if you're dry like me, you need to prep very carefully and thoroughly. Otherwise it'll become too quick to fast and get to cakey.
Brady W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very full coverage. I know that it will never let me down if I am having a facial issue. It is very heavy though and probably best for oily/ combination skin. It is very much worth the price though and is on the lower end of the high end spectrum anyways.
Stacy M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great foundation for oily skin! It's great full coverage and all you need is 3 small pumps. I've had mine for 7 months now and o use it daily. The price is very affordable, I believe it was $40.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this foundation, it's very full coverage and thick but you definitely need to set this after applying because throughout the day it can get oily and be patchy if not set.
Katelin H.
My favorite thing about this foundation is how great the coverage is! I have dry skin and if I'm not careful, most foundations will my my skin look flaky! This foundation along with being full coverage also moisturizes mine as well. I love it!
Naima jazmine r.
This foundation gets very cakey after like 2hours its full coverage but I get oily even more with this foundation.You have to apply this section by section because it gets dry right away.
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
I am looking for a new foundation...how is this with dry skin. My face isn't really totally dry but I do have dry patches and have been finding my foundation clings to my dry spots
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
How much coverage is this?
Heather G.
Murfreesboro
I have never owned a high end product of anykind and really am looking for ONE high-end foundation to be my ride or die . I have oily to combo skin , do you think this product is worth the hype I want to purchase it but don't want to waste my money if it will disappoint
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I am looking to cover a couple of face tatts that are dark . I'm wondering if this is a full coverage?
zienab  o.
Brisbane
Does this product make you look shiny/oily?

Amazon