Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Ashley H.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I bought this foundation and I liked that way that it is full coverage. The thing I didn't like was that my face felt oily after I set it with powder. Then even later I looked like a grease ball. It wasn't my favorite but the coverage was nice
Maryjane
Hayward, CA
Really nice full coverage matte finish oil free foundation i lovve the only thing is that is kinda drying to my face works nice with some fix plus from mac to hydrate my face but yea nice foundation worth $35 bucks its ight
Alyssa H.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is extreme high coverage! It will dramatically cover anything! So try to start out with a small amount. Love that it is a pump dispenser for foundation. Usually mix a small amount with face oil to thin it out. Does smell a bit like paint.
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I don't use this every day because it's too full coverage for every day in my opinion. However, on days where you need more coverage or want a more high impact look, it works very well. It covers everything with a surprisingly small amount.
maliha z.
Sayreville, NJ
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I have pretty clear skin with the occasional breakout here and there and this foundation was too heavy on my skin.  It could be used when taking pictures to get a flawless look, but in real life it was super cakey.  It creased a lot on my skin and my laugh lines under my eyes.
Brandi R.
San Antonio, TX
Best foundation of you want something that lasts all day! And it's mattifying! I was outside all day in this foundation and came home to a makeup wipe full of foundation still!
Jessica R.
Review for: Other more...
Full coverage. Super full coverage. Works great for special occasions as it is very long wearing. My only complaint is that is feels very thick on the skin, but the coverage and wear time is fantastic. Would recommend if you have hyper pigmentation and need some help evening your skin.
Bridgett  P.
Crown City, OH
This is amazing! I have acne and it completely covers my face up when I start having bad break outs. I've seen it cover tattoos up and it really stays on. Totally recommend it!
Edith F.
El Paso, TX
It is really good. it is full coverage. It goes on smoothly and you don't have to use that much. the only downside is that the color variety isn't that big. I couldn't find my exact match.
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
I really like the coverage that reflects off my skin yes it may look or feel a bit heavy but it all depends on how you use it I personally think this is the best foundation I've ever used. Fyi I Love the Fluffy Feeling of the Creaminess!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.