Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
This foundation oxidized on me in under an hour. I was told it's great for oily skin, but it didn't work for me. My best friend loves it tho and she has combo skin.
Linda G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Although this foundation has a tone of coverage and is super thick with a good primer the foundation will be smooth and soft!! Totally recommend for a night out or special occasion, you won't regret it!
Nasma A.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral, Medium 59 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral, Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral more...
Best foundation out there if you like full coverage.Easy to apply and gives you flawless looking skin that lasts long , I've bought so many bottles and always recommended it , it is a bit of a heavy foundation especially when you first apply it but the look it gives you is worth it .
Angela J.
Brookville, OH
This is probably the best foundation ever. The coverage is amazing and it only takes a small amount so the bottle lasts me forever. It also matches my fair skin tone perfectly!
Christina T.
Review for: Medium M57 more...
Absolutely love this foundation! It is full coverage and matte. I do set my t zone and around my nose due to this area getting oily by the end of the day. I love that this foundation lasts all day and does not wear off.
missi I.
I absolutely love this foundation! I just wish that they had more color options. Unfortunately i have to use a shade thats a little darker than my skin tone and really blend it.
Giselle V.
West Melbourne
Review for: Medium 54 more...
It's one of my favorite foundations thus far. It is a little thick so if you use a beauty blender and use a small amount a little goes a long way but it depends on how much coverage you like! It does hide everything and I do mean EVERYTHING.
Shayla J.
Norfolk , VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. It is very matte, and have noticed with my own skin (my skin hates me sometimes) that when dry and flakey you will KNOW. But one of the BEST FULL COVERAGE I have ever had!
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
I enjoyed using this foundation as it provides a full coverage. My main complain is that it seemed to dry my skin a bit and feel almost, cakes. It may work better for others, but it just was not for me.
Leah S.
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. I use it for all my dance shows. It works very well. When u put it on u can barley feel it on ur face. And it goes on so smoothly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.