Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Catherine T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of the best concealer I've ever used so creamy and don't crease stays all day more of a matte finish then dewy but it's very good definitely one of my new top 5 I definitely recommend to use love it!!!
Emily W.
Frederick , MD
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
These matched pretty well considered I only got to sample it but just from that sample alone I could tell it wasn't for me. It is very full coverage and nice but it feels heavy on my face and I enjoy a weightless feel, so it's all about preference
Kate C.
This is a good full coverage foundation. Kat has a great color range and you get a lot of product for the price. I would say this is probably not the best for oily skin, but every other type would be okay.
Cindy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolute love this foundation ! Been using it on a daily bases for over a year and is full coverage and last all day and all night the only thing is that they discontinued my color deep 66 so I may look for that color on a different brand soon
Christine D.
Richmond, VA
I really wanted to like this as I'd heard so many great things, however, it just wasn't for me. It didn't blend well into my skin and accentuated my dry patches. I didn't find it to be as long lasting as it claimed either. I decided to return it.
Naima jazmine r.
This foundation gets very cakey after like 2hours its full coverage but I get oily even more with this foundation.You have to apply this section by section because it gets dry right away.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Holidays season are nearing and every one wants to look good and perfect. I love this kat von D lock it tattoo foundation which gives me a flawless look and makes my holidays just perfect and I love it.
Alysa K.
Saint Cloud
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I have used this foundation everyday for the past 2 years. I've gone through countless bottles and have recommended it to every girls that asks me for a full coverage- but think feeling foundation. Whatever you need to cover- THIS WILL COVER.
Sheridan V.
The coverage was definitely there, but it felt cakey on my skin. I have oily skin and the foundation started to separate on my face. It is a heavy foundation which is great for full coverage, but I did not care for it. I would only recommend if you want a full coverage heavy foundation.
Bridget R.
Fairfax
I use this every day, personally, it works wonders for me! A lot of people say that it's cakey? Honestly it doesn't take a lot for great coverage, as long as you don't cake it on it will looks flawless!💗
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.