Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Victoria M.
Fresno, CA
Very good foundation. I have very oily skin and this foundation works good for my skin type. I do set the foundation with powder to control the oil. At time the foundation can look cakey and patchy. A little foundation goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I don't think this foundation is transfer proof but lasts of the face for a full day.
Christine D.
Richmond, VA
I really wanted to like this as I'd heard so many great things, however, it just wasn't for me. It didn't blend well into my skin and accentuated my dry patches. I didn't find it to be as long lasting as it claimed either. I decided to return it.
Kaydee P.
West Plains, MO
Review for: Other more...
HOLY GRAIL!!! I purchased the shade Light 44 Cool and I'm so happy I spent the extra money on this foundation! I have suffered from cystic acne that has left my with some harsh scars and still have present breakouts. This foundation covers it all and makes my skin look so smooth! I LOVE it!!
Stephanie G.
Houston , TX
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation has got to be one of my ultimate favs! This is one of the high end foundations but the price is still reasonable. I'll definitely recommend this foundation to those who have oily/combo skin. The coverage is absolutely amazing !!!!
Tayrahdotcom F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a full coverage foundation. It has somewhat of a dewy finish. As long as you set the foundation, it last all day. I don't have any issues with duration or oil. Kat Von D doesn't usually let me down.
Alix F.
Lake Como, NJ
AMAZING !!! is all I have to say, the best foundation on the market. The coverage is heavy but is very easy to apply with a beauty blender! Great for all skin types in my opinion, give really good coverage !
Mia G.
Very good coverage! Thick foundation. I use it to spot conceal and it really covers! It oxidizes so try a sample first and give it 10 min. Didn't cause any breakouts for me and I'm a very combination to oily skin type. Stayed on aaaalll day but I could very much feel the foundation on my skin. I would recommend this if you like very full coverage foundation and don't mind that heavy makeup feeling.
Catherine T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of the best concealer I've ever used so creamy and don't crease stays all day more of a matte finish then dewy but it's very good definitely one of my new top 5 I definitely recommend to use love it!!!
Alexa R.
I love this foundation it stays on forever but not hard to take off I have normal skin and an oily nose and this stayed on no problem the coverage is amazing I don't even use concealer with it and I do have a bit of redness and a few blemishes
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
Full coverage and easy to apply. Keeps my oil at bay all day. I like the bottle and pump that it comes in. The shade matches me perfectly! I will certainly be repurchasing this. I do recommend it to others.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon