Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
Literally THE most full coverage foundation I've ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it blends seamlessly. Super heavy so it's amazing for the winter but not so much for the summer. Definitely repurchasing for the colder months!
Megan B.
Piketon, OH
Absolutely love this foundation! This is My favorite by far, it really covers up Everything!! No cons here, pros- I have freckles and when I wear her foundation it covers really well, you can't even tell I have them! I definitely rate this ⭐️⭐⭐⭐
Britni R.
This is a great foundation. It crazy that I'm imbetween shades, but I am determined to her it right. Its easy to apply, Full coverage and it lasts all day. The best part it doesn't get on my clothes or anyone else. It photographs nicely as well.
Lauren Y.
I am a foundation freak! I used this foundation and I loved the coverage but it separated and wore off so easily on my chin and nose. I excepted more from it due to price and brand. It has a lot of shades and didn't oxidize so those were bonuses.
Kellie S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this foundation! It's not often that I can find a foundation light enough for my skin, but KVD managed it! It goes on so nice and it is pretty pigmented. It has a finish that looks really nice. And I love the packaging as well!
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I got a sample of this from Sephora and the coverage is amazing!! So amazing that I went and order the full size!! It's flawless, and works wonders with my oily and sensitive skin!!
Rachel S.
Texarkana, AR
This foundation started off amazing for my skin. During the middle of the bottle is where it started making my foundation look really cakey. Overall, it's a great foundation and it's very reasonably priced for the amount of product you're getting.
Chasity J.
Not for women who are medium brown with yellow undertones. The majority of the colors towards the darker end of the collection have a lot of red undertones. It's super thick and very rich foundation. I wouldn't suggest wearing it in the summer.
Mallory M.
Pensacola, FL
I adore Kat Von D Beauty products and overall am very pleased if not blown away with her products. I feel like a "trader" saying this, but honestly, I don't understand the hype surrounding this foundation. Perhaps it just doesn't work with my skin/lifestyle, but I find that it creases and enhances wrinkles and fine lines. It is definitely full coverage as it claims, but I find my face gets oily/shiny throughout the day and it starts to patch in places. I am just not as impressed as I'd like to be with this foundation.
Lorielle M.
I have this foundation but in the wrong shade... Womp womp... I still tried it though and it is really full coverage. Since I received a shade darker I might use it as a contour.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.