Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Catherine T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of the best concealer I've ever used so creamy and don't crease stays all day more of a matte finish then dewy but it's very good definitely one of my new top 5 I definitely recommend to use love it!!!
Mia G.
Very good coverage! Thick foundation. I use it to spot conceal and it really covers! It oxidizes so try a sample first and give it 10 min. Didn't cause any breakouts for me and I'm a very combination to oily skin type. Stayed on aaaalll day but I could very much feel the foundation on my skin. I would recommend this if you like very full coverage foundation and don't mind that heavy makeup feeling.
Lorielle M.
I have this foundation but in the wrong shade... Womp womp... I still tried it though and it is really full coverage. Since I received a shade darker I might use it as a contour.
Nadia S.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my go to foundation at the moment. I love full coverage foundation and this does it for me without looking cakey. I also find that it actually looks better the longer I have it on. My skin also enjoys this foundation as I haven't had any breakouts like I get with Mac foundation.
Karla N.
Elgin, IL
Full coverage ! It covered all my pimple scaring , it's easy to apply . It would cover all my flaws . It's very lightweight on my face . It had a very matte finish . I would so recommend this to my friends .
Luci W.
I really like this product but I only use it when I need a full face glam for all day, it is full coverage but doesn't feel too heavy on the face. It does have a thicker formula so I would recommend using it with a real techniques blending brush!
Emily W.
Frederick , MD
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
These matched pretty well considered I only got to sample it but just from that sample alone I could tell it wasn't for me. It is very full coverage and nice but it feels heavy on my face and I enjoy a weightless feel, so it's all about preference
Tayrahdotcom F.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is a full coverage foundation. It has somewhat of a dewy finish. As long as you set the foundation, it last all day. I don't have any issues with duration or oil. Kat Von D doesn't usually let me down.
Jacqueline S.
I absolutely love Kat Von D's products. This is no exception. My skin looks flawless ! This my favorite foundation. Really worth the price in my opinion. A little goes a long way.
Kaitlyn P.
Kissimmee, FL
Make up doesn't move!! Stays all day. It has a slight dewy finish but not horrible. Definitely if you're on the dry side use a moisturizer before. Covers tattoos very well too! I will be getting this again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.