Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
This product has awesome coverage! Its lightweight and comes in many different colors and undertones. Its easy to use and I love the packaging. I wore this for my wedding and it lasted al night! Its not for those with dry skin. I have bought this multiple times and its really worth the price.
Maria A.
When I tell you this is my holy grail...I have bad hyperpigmentation and this gives my face life! Been using it for over a yr and haven't regretted it one bit! Kat Von D didn't leave us behind on this one!
Liz R.
Titusville, FL
Was not a full coverage. Some of my imperfections still was visible. I had to cake it on for full coverage. This product did not make my face oily which I loved but needs to also last longer on skin. Within 2 hrs you can tell I needed to reapply.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
If you're wanting to cover up any spots or blemishes, this is totally the product you want to use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or super caked on. I love it!!
angela M.
I love this foundation it is so full coverage and long lasting it covers all my acne spots and dark circles and I have very very dark circles dues to medical history it's amazing this is my go to foundation.
Kacie B.
I am very impressed with the quality of the Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo foundation! I have tried many different brands of foundation over the years and this matte foundarion is my favorite because it lasts through the day and has a smoother look.
SeKai H.
Tacoma, WA
I find it a bit off of my natural skin color so I mix it with another. I think at times it almost looks like a stain on my skin but it does the job well and definitely conslceals.
Anabell S.
Lovington, NM
I tried this foundation and I didn't like that the lady at sephora told me it was a full coverage and matte finish but still made me look oily. I wish it was more manageable more spreadable. I saw that they came out with new colors and a different bottle maybe this new one is better.
Mayra N.
Valencia, CA
One of the best foundations yet! The colors are easy to match to my skin color because I'm very light skinned. I can use 4-5 shades and they still blend w my skin. They're super full coverage and it lasts all day. I don't have to constantly apply it
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
High coverage and it stays on the entire night no matter what, truly one of my favorite products to utilize on my face at all times it's a bit in the expensive side but truly worth it once you purchase it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.