Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Marilyn M.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I love this foundation, just one pump can do lots of coverage or less then a pump, blends great, good skintone matches.Use a little use a lot to get the coverage you need.i goes on very easy and last long. It my go to foundation. don't have to retouch all day.
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL
I love this product I love the full coverage I just wish it held up better during the warmer months: I have oily skin in my zone and breakouts around my mouth so I always go towards full coverage foundation! It's easy to apply I use my Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush brush to apply.
Carin K.
Got a sample from Sephora. Smelled awful, like paint. Gave my skin terrible texture and made every little tiny hair stand up. I tried it several times but couldn't do anything to fix it. Will not purchase, and very sad, as I love Kat Von D makeup line.
Angelina S.
Freeport, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This has some amazing coverage and solid pigmentation. It is suuuuper cakey though. Even trying to apply the thinnest layer, it manages to cake up. Gets worse if you have oily skin or near your T zone. I use this for concealing my brows and correcting my liner, but I cannot use as full face foundation.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I use this foundation when I have a big event planned, because I know my foundation will last all day if I used this + full coverage.. What more could you ask for? Love this foundation 😋
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I absolutely love this foundation for full coverage and all day wear. I usually apply with a beauty blender sponge, as that seems to give a better and smoother coverage than using a foundation brush. Highly recommended!
Judith P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I Looove This Foundation . Keeps My Face Matte All Day Long . It's A Heavy Full Coverage Foundation That Blends Easily With My Beauty Blender. Wouldn't Recommend It For Dry Skin Because It Might Stick To Dry Patches . I Would Totally Repurchase This Product .
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I am sad to say I didn't like this foundation. The coverage was good but it broke my skin out and left me red and dry. It done more damage than good for me. I tried several times to use it and it destroyed my skin. It works well for others but sadly not for me.
Skyler B.
The foundation had a good color range and high coverage. I have oily skin so I set it with a powder. I did find at the end if a long day/night the foundation did start to break up on me so it wasn't as long wearing as I hoped, but everyone's skin is different.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Flawless! Full full coverage. Will cover anything. Looks absolutely beautiful. Best way I've found to use and apply is with a damp beauty blender. Be sure to work is smaller sections as it can dry quickly and be harder to blend out once it's fried some.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora