Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19878)
Media (1909)
Courtney C.
Derby, KS
This foundation is my holy grail foundation. I've been using it for a couple of years now. The coverage is AMAZING, and it lasts all day. You only need one pump for your whole face!
Alessia V.
Bronxville, NY
Review for: Light 45 more...
This foundation covers everything from acne scars to under eye bags and it is so full coverage. my only complaint is that it can sometimes feel a bit cakey and i would not recommend for summer days where you may be sweating. amazing product though!
Devan W.
Reed City, MI
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER. Great coverage, nice shade selection, I have only bought one so far but I'm almost out and will be getting another. Do not need multiple layers, full coverage is simple to achieve.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN
Was a good foundation, realllyyy loved the formula. The only thing i didnt like was that the color didnt really match my skin tone. But overall, the formula was great, it didnt break and was long lasting
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Hola!!!!
He conocido esta base por los comentarios de otras chicas. Y la verdad es que según lo leído y visto la base es un espectáculo. .

Cubre hasta los malos pensamientos, jajaja!!!
Mckenna W.
Chesapeake, OH
This covers very well, although I feel it is very thick & makes my face feel dirty. Good for dry skin!! The color matched spot on! It lasts pretty much all day long. I would suggest this to any who likes complete full coverage. I would not buy it again just because I prefer less coverage.
Samantha D.
Frankfort, NY
Beautiful coverage. HORRIBLE for dry skin. If your skins dry at all stay far far away. I only use what I have left now on my neck if I get a mark on it that I need to cover. Or I use it to put over my sfx stuff
Erika G.
Its okay product it Coverage is amazing! I apply with a damp beauty blender or my brushes. Covered all my pimples or scars. Its last long too about all day not only that its matte and its last me for at lest 5 months. I would recommend to others.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
Very full coverage. I only need to use half a pump. It is very hard for me to find a foundation that matches my skin and neutral undertone. I wear light 42 and it's perfect. This lasts my entire work day.
Ligia Q.
New Haven, CT
Perfect foundation! I absolute love this foundation. I don't feel my skin oil and it stay for a long time without any issue. The price is not so good but I think it's a good choice.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.