Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Tanya P.
Omg this is my favorite liquid foundation ever! I'm in love with it. This foundation promises exceptional coverage, 24-hour transfer resistant wear, and a smooth finish. It boasts 21% percent pigment – . And it blends perfectly with my kabuki brush!!
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Good coverage, but it's too thick & makes my face look cakey even if I try to apply less. I think this foundation is good for winter time, it'll be a hot mess using this in the summer.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Love this foundation when I need a fuller coverage. It can be heavy, but if you spray some Mac Fix Plus on your face before you apply it, it helps make it less heavy. I don’t use it everyday as I don’t always need a full coverage. I’d definitely recommend this.
Erika G.
Its okay product it Coverage is amazing! I apply with a damp beauty blender or my brushes. Covered all my pimples or scars. Its last long too about all day not only that its matte and its last me for at lest 5 months. I would recommend to others.
kiya h.
Collierville, TN
Your simply not going to find a better full coverage foundation in my opinion. It blends in well and it does not cause any breakouts. Also, it won't melt off in 115 degree weather. This stuff is my holy grail!
Mckenna W.
Chesapeake, OH
This covers very well, although I feel it is very thick & makes my face feel dirty. Good for dry skin!! The color matched spot on! It lasts pretty much all day long. I would suggest this to any who likes complete full coverage. I would not buy it again just because I prefer less coverage.
Nikki G.
Kulpmont, PA
I've heard this product is a hit or miss with people. Think I'm gonna give it a try snyway,I have normal skin and some days I do like full coverage,just not everyday. Sometimes I just like a natural look with dramatic eyes and or lips.Depends on my mood lol.
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
Full coverage makeup that last all day. I never need to touxh up. It's flawless finish makes me look air brushed. I can run around at work, play in the sun or swim and the river and still look fresh. Best investment for any beauty fanatic like muah.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This foundation will most definitely give your a full coverage. I recommend moisturizing vet well before use, and I don't know if it's necessarily the greatest product for dry skin.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
If you're looking for extremely full coverage than by all means go with this however, the darker in skin you are the colors aren't honest to skin they go extremely red or extremely orange.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.