Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1934)
Molly C.
Georgetown , TX
I love this is kinda of thick but I mix it with primer and works perfect the coverage is amazing covers up so much I love it the packaging is cute the price is a little high but really worth it with the coverage.
Shanyn M.
Surprisingly was not a fan! The product definitely offered maximum coverage, yet looked cakey on my skin. The formula was not lightweight so I could feel it on my face and it made my skin feel super oily. Maybe would work better for someone with dry skin.
Betty R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this foundation for about 6 months and it was okay. I liked it at first because it is very full coverage but I noticed the heaviness that came with that. I could get over it but my skin was pouring oil out like crazy I had to switch foundations.
Courtney C.
Derby, KS
This foundation is my holy grail foundation. I've been using it for a couple of years now. The coverage is AMAZING, and it lasts all day. You only need one pump for your whole face!
Ashley L.
Nashville
Completely full coverage! This can cover up any imperfection on your skin. It is a thicker formula and can sometimes make my skin feel oily (even though I have extremely dry skin). I come and to this foundation periodically but rarely use it everyday.
Lily P.
Homestead, FL
Love love love it. Super full coverage. Warning must be very fast at applying due to dries very fast. Beautiful matte finish. I paid 47.00 dollars at Sephora and I plan on this being my holy grail foundation.
Anika B.
Amazing coverage and color match! I have very porcelain skin and it can be extremely hard finding foundation colors that are light enough and this one is perfect! Very full coverage
Caitlyn D.
Dola, OH
I knew that this foundation was very full coverage but I was disappointed because it was sooo cakey and you could really tell it was on my face. Even when I mixed it with the Kat von D primer it was still really thick and was uncomfortable on my face.
Sarah S.
Ellington, MO
I bought this for my wedding day and I loved it. It is full coverage matte coverage but doesn't feel cakey. If you have really dry skin you may have issues with it looking too dry.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend actually uses this foundation and recommended it.
She did my makeup for my birthday, and used this foundation, and I loved it!

It provides full coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly.
I also use just a tiny bit, that's all I need
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon