Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Melissa B.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I didn’t really like this foundation it looked very Cakey it was easy to apply good for oily skin it’s very drying and too much for me the coverage is full it legit covers everything and I don’t know if I would buy this again because of my skin type
Anika B.
Amazing coverage and color match! I have very porcelain skin and it can be extremely hard finding foundation colors that are light enough and this one is perfect! Very full coverage
Nikki G.
Kulpmont, PA
I've heard this product is a hit or miss with people. Think I'm gonna give it a try snyway,I have normal skin and some days I do like full coverage,just not everyday. Sometimes I just like a natural look with dramatic eyes and or lips.Depends on my mood lol.
San Juanita H.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
Really Love This product! I have nit yet purchased the full size. I just tried out some samples but let me tell you, OMG! Its amazing! I am definitely waiting to get a lil more extra cash left so I could buy full size! Love it! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Irina M.
Somerset, NJ
I recently purchased this foundation I was debating between urban decay all nighter and this one .
I tried both and no doubt this one is so much better
It's full coverage is not shiny is matte and just gives my skin a perfect coverage .
Last all day
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I am not a fan of this foundation. I was drooling for something very high coverage, which this is, but it looks cakey and unnatural. It is very heavy and uncomfortable on the skin.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
I was absolutely disappointed with this foundation. First of all, the bottlenit is in feels cheap and is constantly falling apart. Secondly, no matter how I applied it it looked clumpy. Lastly, it is not worth the price. If you want a full coverage foundation I suggest Estee Lauder DoubleWear.
Julianna S.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Definitely full coverage and buildable. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin because it is a very thick foundation and could potentially make your skin look more oily then necessary. Would not recommend just because it's a little too thick of a formula for my skin type. But you should definitely buy if you are looking for a full coverage foundation.
Lindsey M.
Fremont, MI
Easily the best coverage light weight foundation I've ever had. Lasts longer than 24 hours. It's great for combination skin like I have. Covers every blemish without using a concealer. I will continue to buy this product and recommend to everyone!!
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This foundation will most definitely give your a full coverage. I recommend moisturizing vet well before use, and I don't know if it's necessarily the greatest product for dry skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.