Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Betty R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this foundation for about 6 months and it was okay. I liked it at first because it is very full coverage but I noticed the heaviness that came with that. I could get over it but my skin was pouring oil out like crazy I had to switch foundations.
Eber R.
Mission, TX
By far the best full coverage foundation! I bought it at Sephora at a very fair price, it has a lot of product this is my second time using it! It's very long lasting , don't need to do a lot of touch and it's animal cruelty free! I love everything Kat Von D is doing !! Highly recommended it!!
Delia V.
Pomona, CA
Its hard for me to find a foundation i have had trouble with so many tired so many ,but as soon as i tired the foundation i loved it the only down fall was finding my shade other than that it did a good job covering up my imperfections its so nice on the skin i really do recommend it to anyone
Cristiana B.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I like this foundation. It's very full coverage which I'm always on the hunt for a good full coverage foundation. It could be a little hard to blend if you don't use the right brush. It's a very thick texture but it looks great in photos and is perfect for a special event. Not an everyday foundation
nikkie r.
Ontario
Super full coverage!! Will cover up your life mistakes haha. It does a really good job I don't need a lot of coverage so it kinda felt like a little too much on my skin and it's best to use with its primer! Plus I love kat von D!!
Brittany M.
I love this foundation! I have had it for a few months and it costs about $40.00 but it has lasted me a long time. My skin is dry and oily and it works with both and it last all day. It goes great with my skin tone and I would definitely buy it again!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is the only foundation I love to use. I have horrible acne and very oily skin and it covers everything. I also love how matte it is. This foundation will always be my go to product.
Sheira B.
Tampa, FL
This foundation has to be the BEST FOUNDATION EVER!! I love this foundation, love the full coverage it gives, and how it leaves you with a matte finish. It's such a great coverage, you really don't even need to used consealor. Great buy for your money.
Brandi W.
Dwight, IL
Its a great full coverage matte foundation. So much color payoff! Its slightly drying, so use a mostuerizer first and a great primer! It easily lasts over 8 hours. The finish is natral, and woth the roght application its not cakey.
Ellie D.
Pittsburg
This is the most expensive but most effective foundation I've ever got. So worth it. Covers perfectly and lasts a long while. Good to mix with bb cream and definitely moisturizer before applying. Kat is the best.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon