Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Katy M.
Silverdale, WA
If you are a full coverage girl, then this is for you. I would say it's more for oily to combination skin. If you use a good hydrating primer, then you'll be fine. I love the shade range that is in this collection. Definitely a staple in my collection.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Super full coverage!! Will cover up your life mistakes haha. It does a really good job I don't need a lot of coverage so it kinda felt like a little too much on my skin and it's best to use with its primer! Plus I love kat von D!!
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i really do not like this foundation. it is so thick & i literally cannot get it to look good on the skin no matter what route i use to put it on. it is incredibly cakey & way too pricey for a low quality product.
Ikran B.
The best foundation everrrrr!!! Full coverage, perfect for yellow undertones , people told me I glowed! But it was just a little too thick during the summer time. I tried her new foundation and the colors don't match exactly but it does feel less heavy on the face. I still love it idc ❣
Lilly M.
Harlingen, TX
If you're looking for a full coverage, long lasting, matte foundation, I'd definitely recommend this one. A little goes a long way! Gives you an air brushed look. And does not cake up.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
My holy grail go to full coverage foundation! I'm very oily and this doesn't go anywhere. It's a very, very full coverage foundation. It's not too heavy if you use a little, a little goes a very long way. It's a matte finish which I love! Always repurchase this!
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Such great coverage. I love the packaging. Patrick and packaging does get messy after a while. Packaging is very pretty though. That has great coverage and doesn't leave anything uncovered and less you want to be uncovered.
Erica S.
I have oily skin and this foundation is so amazing for that. It never slips & slides, it doesn't look cakey or feel heavy on the skin, it lasts all day and has great coverage with a nice finish.
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation. If you have oily skin; this is perfect for you because it's more on the dry side. Applying it with a damp beauty blender is the best way. It is full coverage but not Cakey. Makes my skin look flawless, especially in pictures. If your skin is dry, it's probably not for you.
Crystal R.
This Foundation was a full coverage Foundation a bit pricey and was not for my skin type it did leave me feeling cakey at the end of the day and during the application went on smoothly but after It dried left me looking patchy . Not one of my favorites.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.