Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Jasmine K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Been using this foundation for about 3 years now. By far the best one I've ever purchased. It stays on all day long and doesn't give a bad reaction. May be thick depending on how much you apply but overall you're missing out if you don't have one of these!
Ixandra P.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My favorite full coverage foundation, it keeps you matte all night. Only problem is that it is a bit hard to work with at first. If you have dry skin this probably won't work as great as if you had combination or oily skin. Paired along with the lock it primer, this foundation is magic in a bottle.
Brandi W.
Dwight, IL
Its a great full coverage matte foundation. So much color payoff! Its slightly drying, so use a mostuerizer first and a great primer! It easily lasts over 8 hours. The finish is natral, and woth the roght application its not cakey.
Eber R.
Mission, TX
By far the best full coverage foundation! I bought it at Sephora at a very fair price, it has a lot of product this is my second time using it! It's very long lasting , don't need to do a lot of touch and it's animal cruelty free! I love everything Kat Von D is doing !! Highly recommended it!!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
This foundation is decent. It is very full coverage which is nice but it comes off your face way too easily. I have tried many ways to try to keep it on my face but it slides right down my face through out the day
Sarah H.
Paxton
I have bought this foundation before and I really love how it's full coverage!! It's good for a mixture been dry and oily skin. I find it kind of heavy weight which I really really love!! & need to buy some more!!
Katelyn O.
Columbus, OH
I really love this foundation!! This is definietly full coverage, it looks so natural and beautiful on skin. Also, any imperfections are hidden so well with this including veins, blemishs or redniss. I love it!!
Lisa H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a really good foundation. Unfortunately for me, I picked up the wrong shade. I personally had to use a really hydrating primer before using this so that it wouldn't look cakey.
Kayla J.
I have a ton of acne scars that nothing usually covers up! This product covers every single scar and takes all the red blotches away on my skin. I have never loved a foundation more!!
Alisha B.
Lucasville, OH
I've heard a lot of great things about this foundation. It is full coverage and does a great job at covering anything however it feels kind of cakey on the skin I would not recommend this to someone who has dry skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.