Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Leigh ann R.
Hannibal , MO
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is a solid foundation and it is cruelty free, which I love. When applying, a little goes a long way! Make sure to build it up vs just going to town with the product. I think it is a good foundation to try, but I don't know if I would repurchase it.
Sheira B.
Tampa, FL
This foundation has to be the BEST FOUNDATION EVER!! I love this foundation, love the full coverage it gives, and how it leaves you with a matte finish. It's such a great coverage, you really don't even need to used consealor. Great buy for your money.
Emily P.
Washington
There aren't a lot of colors to choose from this line of foundation but other than that, I think this is a great foundation! This will cover up anything that you need it to with a flawless finish that looks amazing
Ana S.
This foundation is one of the best out there, very full coverage and long lasting... Unfortunately no shade fits my skin tone! Thats a bummer👎🏼 Hopefully one of the new shades is right for me.. I am looking forward to owning one of these babies soon!
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love lockit foundation!! It is very matte so if you have dry skin this may not be for you, but it lasts all day, has a pale enough shade for me, and literally gives me a flawless matte finish. This stuff is great!
Ixandra P.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My favorite full coverage foundation, it keeps you matte all night. Only problem is that it is a bit hard to work with at first. If you have dry skin this probably won't work as great as if you had combination or oily skin. Paired along with the lock it primer, this foundation is magic in a bottle.
Kenedra C.
Lancaster , TX
I really wanted to love this foundation! The texture and consistency was great, and it lasted all day! The only downfall is the lack of diversity in the darker shades. I was either too orange or 2 shades too dark!
Erika M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation. If you have oily skin; this is perfect for you because it's more on the dry side. Applying it with a damp beauty blender is the best way. It is full coverage but not Cakey. Makes my skin look flawless, especially in pictures. If your skin is dry, it's probably not for you.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is the only foundation I love to use. I have horrible acne and very oily skin and it covers everything. I also love how matte it is. This foundation will always be my go to product.
Kristin F.
Galveston, TX
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I have been through several products but this one has he best coverage and really does stay on all day. I've even slept in in, even though I know I shouldn't, before and woke up with it still looking good.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.