Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love lockit foundation!! It is very matte so if you have dry skin this may not be for you, but it lasts all day, has a pale enough shade for me, and literally gives me a flawless matte finish. This stuff is great!
Shelby K.
Royersford, PA
This foundation seems to have only yellow undertones. For ALL colors. I needed the lightest shade and it was too yellow and I remember the lady at sephora saying they all had yellow undertones. It was my second choice for an awesome foundation for sensitive skin and I needed medium to full coverage.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is the only foundation I love to use. I have horrible acne and very oily skin and it covers everything. I also love how matte it is. This foundation will always be my go to product.
Kathleen V.
Sacramento , CA
I love this foundation! It's such a perfect foundation for a night out and you're taking pictures. It has a full coverage and leaves a flawless look. I only one layer of foundation and it fully covers my discoloration. Absolutely a a fabulous foundation!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
My holy grail go to full coverage foundation! I'm very oily and this doesn't go anywhere. It's a very, very full coverage foundation. It's not too heavy if you use a little, a little goes a very long way. It's a matte finish which I love! Always repurchase this!
Jessica S.
Las Cruces, NM
Love the full coverage formula. Perfect for my combination skin as it doesn't settle on dry spots or get shiny in my oilier areas. I have fairer skin that is hard to match well - the lightest shade available fits me perfectly without making me look pale.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Super full coverage!! Will cover up your life mistakes haha. It does a really good job I don't need a lot of coverage so it kinda felt like a little too much on my skin and it's best to use with its primer! Plus I love kat von D!!
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
This is my ULTIMATE fave Foundation! it goes on smooth, its full coverage, its long lasting, it has a yellow tone in it which is something I find hard to find in a lot of foundations. I have turned many people to this foundation and so for no complaints.
Kenedra C.
Lancaster , TX
I really wanted to love this foundation! The texture and consistency was great, and it lasted all day! The only downfall is the lack of diversity in the darker shades. I was either too orange or 2 shades too dark!
Shanyn M.
Surprisingly was not a fan! The product definitely offered maximum coverage, yet looked cakey on my skin. The formula was not lightweight so I could feel it on my face and it made my skin feel super oily. Maybe would work better for someone with dry skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.