Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Caitlin C.
Riverside, CA
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I am a huge supporter and wearer of Kat Von D because this make up is amazing. It covers everything and I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me or make me break out which I cannot say for other brands. LOVE THIS STUFF!
Sandra C.
Denver , CO
I like be love love this foundation! If I'm going out this is my go to perfect for the hot sweaty clubs lol. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and it works perfect I don't even need  concealer. It's definitely full coverage. Money well spend!
Emily W.
Bardstown
Review for: Light 45 more...
I wish the line had more color options. Even the lightest shafr was a little to dark for me. I personally have combination skin and it work well until about 4 hours later unless I use a setting powder on top of it. It's medium coverage. I would recommend
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
I love this, but there are some flaws I just can't deal with. I am not for sure if I will keep the foundation. I feel like I am trying too hard to make this foundation work. I like the overall coverage and look. Don't know if I can 100% recommend this.
Jeremy T.
Winter Park, FL
The color range for dark complexions is a little off they turn orange throughout the day but it gives you a beautiful semi matte finish and has a full coverage it also last all day I even used it while swimming.
Frances T.
Methuen, MA
First time trying this brand of foundation, was scared but after I put it on I was happy. Has great full coverage and it's lightweight so you barely feel it. I have dry skin and it makes my face feel smooth, one of my favs and would definitely buy again.
Allison P.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love this foundation! When I need full coverage on a hot day or a day where I won't be able to make very many touch-ups this is the foundation I reach for! It's full coverage but doesn't feel cakey at all! This will definitely be a product I repurchase!
brittany h.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
IF YOU WANT A FLAWLESS FINISH WITH FULL COVERAGE WITHOUT LOOKING CAKEY THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT FOUNDATION FOR YOU. I adore the foundation. I've been using it for so long and I'm never switching to another product!
Darious Z.
I love love love ! The foundation I've been using it for almost two years. It has full coverage and all you need is a little pump, it covers dark spots on your face, and evens everything put! It's like magic! You don really need powder but the Kat Von D powder also works well used over it if you are trying to blend your skin tone better, it's good to use the lite foundation if you are getting a powder with it
Molly C.
Georgetown, TX
I love this is kinda of thick but I mix it with primer and works perfect the coverage is amazing covers up so much I love it the packaging is cute the price is a little high but really worth it with the coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.