Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
kassandra v.
Madera, CA
Love this foundation! Perfect to cover blemishes and hard to cover areas on the face. It is thick and doesn't require a lot to cover the entire face. This foundation will go a long way!
Marilyn M.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I love this foundation, just one pump can do lots of coverage or less then a pump, blends great, good skintone matches.Use a little use a lot to get the coverage you need.i goes on very easy and last long. It my go to foundation. don't have to retouch all day.
Nicole B.
Levittown, PA
I really love this foundation, but once you put it on your face you have to quickly blend it in before it sets. Other than that, this foundation is my every day go to foundation. It has all around AMAZING coverage and it lasts you all day. All you need is a little dab of it and it sure does go along way.
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
I have oily acne prone skin. This foundation covers all my imperfections and makes my skin look flawless with out being to cakey. Also latest the longest on my skin of all my foundations
Stephanie D.
I am a dancer and I use this foundation for stage and off. You can make a thick layer for stage, and it will not smear off! Also for day to day, you need the thinnest layer possible, I don't even need to use concealer on my acne. I FREAKIN LOVE IT! And unfortunately I am running low, I need to go back to Sephora and buy one asap.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This is my top go to foundation. Especially if you have light skin like me. There are wo many light and fare shades of this foundation. I really like the options and variety of shades it gives.
Misty M.
Dothan, AL
I'm a huge makeup fan. This is the best full coverage foundation I've ever worn. It covers every blemish. A little product goes a long way so the bottle lasts a while. This is the only foundation I've bought in years.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
I really like this foundation. The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because it is thicker than I prefer and it doesn't mesh with my dry skin to well. The coverage is great though. It also lasts a long time so it's good for the price. ($24 is what I paid.)
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation covers up very well! It is not to thick and stays on well. It is very easy to apply and has great coverage! I do not personally own the product but will buy and recommend!
Dorche H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: 72 Deep - Cool Undertone more...
I was color matched for this foundation when I went to Sephora. The coverage is pretty good but it's way too liquidy and there isn't a shade to match my skin right at all. Plus, I have oily skin so it wiped off pretty easily with setting spray and powder. I wouldn't buy this again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.