Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Kelsey K.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love Kat Von D Lock it foundation! I feel it gives a very smooth matte finish. It is not waterproof but does last a good amount of time. It can give little or full coverage depending on how much you apply. It is pricy but worth it, would definitely recommend.
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
So if you ever need to hide any unwanted marks on your face this foundation has you covered. this this a very full coverage foundation. it last all day and it will not move. i love this for when im going to be out all day
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
The foundation has amazing coverage, but what I wasn't expecting was that the foundation was completely different from what I tried in the store. In the store it was normal foundation, but when I got it home it was extremely think and didn't go on like I was hoping.
Megan K.
This is the only foundation I've ever found with such high coverage, it's like paint! The best thing about this is they have different tones for each level of lightness/darkness. I have very fair, cool skin and the cool 44 doesn't make my skin look orange, it's a natural coverage. It also lasts all day long. What else could you ask for? It's expensive but you truly get what you pay for!
Roxana P.
Rockford, IL
Best Foundation I have ever used! Full coverage and long lasting. It is my go to foundation and I love how much product you get with this foundation. I really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a foundation in the more high end range of products.
Diana P.
Santa Clarita, CA
One of the best foundations out there. The coverage is amazing, it's perfect for oily skin and your coverage will stay the whole day. Lighteweight and easy to apply. Also is vegan product. The design of the product is amazing and I would totally buy it again
nano p.
I love love love this product, it gives my skin y the perfect finished look. I put this in the morning and at the end of the day I still look great. I have very oily skin but this actually helps my skin
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Excellent full coverage foundation at a great price point. The only thing to be aware of is that this product does oxidize quite a bit once it is on your skin. My suggestion would be to make sure you let it sit on your skin for 10-15 min before deciding on a tone.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
I actually just purchased this foundation over the weekend and let me tell you it it really incredible! You really don't need a lot of it to achieve a full coverage affect that still looks natural. It keeps your skin matte and just overall looks flawless! ❤️
Janissa C.
This foundation is really good, it gives excellent full coverage. I have acne and it definitely covers all of that up, which is great. The only thing I don't like is that it can get really cakey and you can definitely feel that you are wearing heavy makeup on. Other than that it's a pretty good foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon