Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Melissa  O.
Fresno, CA
Is full coverage, really conceals pimples and blemishes. But the one thing I recommend is to put primer because it is kind of heavy.
I've also used it to cover tattoos for certain events.
Nicole B.
Levittown, PA
I really love this foundation, but once you put it on your face you have to quickly blend it in before it sets. Other than that, this foundation is my every day go to foundation. It has all around AMAZING coverage and it lasts you all day. All you need is a little dab of it and it sure does go along way.
Patty F.
Yuma, AZ
I really love this foundation I bought it a few months ago. This foundation is good for oily, dry, or combination. My skin is oily and it work perfectly on me. I also let my friend use it and she has a combination of skin type it fit just perfect on her. Would really recommend it good texture to cover up.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
I like this foundation but it's such high coverage I had a hard time figuring out the perfect amount to use and to apply it with my beauty blender for best results. Now that I've figured it out I like it but only wear it at night as its too heavy for daytime.
Crystal S.
DuBois
Let me start by saying it's the best coverage that I have ever gotten from a foundation. It feels light on my skin I don't have to cake the product on to get the cover that I am looking for. You don't have to use a ton of product either so it lasts a long time. The foundation stays on all day. I love it!
Stephanie D.
I am a dancer and I use this foundation for stage and off. You can make a thick layer for stage, and it will not smear off! Also for day to day, you need the thinnest layer possible, I don't even need to use concealer on my acne. I FREAKIN LOVE IT! And unfortunately I am running low, I need to go back to Sephora and buy one asap.
Nikki A.
Dixon, MO
I absolutely love this foundation. It is full coverage and doesn't feel like I have caked it on. It blends wonderfully and I really love pairing it with her shade & light contour palette.
kassandra v.
Madera, CA
Love this foundation! Perfect to cover blemishes and hard to cover areas on the face. It is thick and doesn't require a lot to cover the entire face. This foundation will go a long way!
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Flawless! Full full coverage. Will cover anything. Looks absolutely beautiful. Best way I've found to use and apply is with a damp beauty blender. Be sure to work is smaller sections as it can dry quickly and be harder to blend out once it's fried some.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is unbelievable! It really conceals everything on your face. It is a extremely heavy coverage. I was a little bit disappointed with the red undertones for my all the deeper shades but other than that its great. Gives a very flawless finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.