Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Kayla e.
clearwater, FL
By far the best long wearing matte foundation I've tried. It matches perfectly and I love how easy it is to build up more coverage. It is the most I've paid for a foundation but I can justify it.
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This has been my favorite foundation for over a year now! It's always my go to for long lasting, smooth, and full coverage looks! It does transfer even though the bottle literally says it doesn't. And it can feel a bit tacky, but that is nothing a little setting powder can't fix! I recommend this to everyone! Seriously.
Shauna C.
Walbridge, OH
Love love love! I would give it 6 stars if I could. Amazing coverage. Works well for many skin types and has 30 shades! 30! I only use 2 pumps for my whole face and yes it gives me FULL coverage. You can't go wrong with this one
Kimberly F.
NEW IBERIA
I love this foundation. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks, especially during the summer when it's blistering outside. This covers it like a dream. Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I wouldn't recommend it for super oily skin unless you don't mind blotting throughout the day.
nicolette c.
Hampshire, IL
While I do really enjoy this foundation, it can be very hard to blend out. You have to make sure to work in small amounts. This foundation is FULL coverage and HEAVY. This foundation works great with oily and acne prone skin.
Cassy T.
Trenton
VERY full coverage foundation. And very matte. A little goes a long way. Not my go to for day to day. But if I’m going out and I’m gonna be sweating and dancing, I’ll use this. It can look very cakey so be careful when applying.
Jennifer L.
This foundation is a must-have for sweaty hot summers. You put it on and it's going nowhere it's perfect for my combination skin and last through most of the day. My favorite all-time foundation
Veronica A.
Cathedral City, CA
I love love love this foundation! It is definitely my go to for a night out. It blends out easily, I personally like to apply it with a flat top brush and the coverage is absolutely amazing and most importantly it lasts all night long. I highly recommend this product.
Janelle M.
I really love how full coverage it is, but it felt like it kind of made my pores look bigger and my bronzer sat oddly on top of it. Still trying it, but not sure if it's worth the high price point for me personally. A little goes go a long long way and it blends easily.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first foundation I bought from Sephora, and I still have never finished my first bottle. It’s really thick and heavy, and I often find that it looks really cakey on me. It’s definitely for people with oiler skin than I have. It does last, and it is really full coverage, so I can’t fault it for what it is.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon