Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is unbelievable! It really conceals everything on your face. It is a extremely heavy coverage. I was a little bit disappointed with the red undertones for my all the deeper shades but other than that its great. Gives a very flawless finish.
Corrie M.
I love Kat and I love her beauty line. I love her everlasting matte lip and the liners so much I decided to get the lock it foundation. It quickly oxidizes on me. I decided that I will try it with a primer and see how it goes. I will let u know what happens.
Nicole B.
Levittown, PA
I really love this foundation, but once you put it on your face you have to quickly blend it in before it sets. Other than that, this foundation is my every day go to foundation. It has all around AMAZING coverage and it lasts you all day. All you need is a little dab of it and it sure does go along way.
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation lasted all day and did not dry up my skin. It covered the imperfections on my skin, yet felt light instead of heavy or cakey. The price is reasonable because a little goes a long way. I will definitely purchase it again and highly recommend!
kassandra v.
Madera, CA
Love this foundation! Perfect to cover blemishes and hard to cover areas on the face. It is thick and doesn't require a lot to cover the entire face. This foundation will go a long way!
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
I can life with or without this foundation. Coverage is great, but the color selection isn't wide enough for me to find a perfect match. Instead, I have to use the lock it powder to warm up the liquid foundation. It wears well, but can separate while wearing.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
I like this foundation but it's such high coverage I had a hard time figuring out the perfect amount to use and to apply it with my beauty blender for best results. Now that I've figured it out I like it but only wear it at night as its too heavy for daytime.
Destiny S.
Review for: Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
absolutely LOVED this foundation. I have very sensitive skin & was hesitant at first but out of all foundations that I've tried this is one of the best I've ever used. I've recommend this product to all my friends. Would definitely purchase again!
Dana P.
Thus foundation is great for when I have to cover up my tattoo for job interviews or any other event. It has great coverage where you don't even see my tattoosm I am very happy with the product!
jae C.
This foundation (I have it in the shade Light 45) is VERY THICK and does oxidize a little bit but the coverage is amazing and the staying power of this stuff is phenomenal. If you want to thin it out a bit - mix it with some primer or lotion (that doesn't have SPF).
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.