Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1942)
Samantha L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I think this is an extremely good foundation. It's 100% full coverage and a little goes a long way. However, i feel that it is more of a product that should be sold in a professional store only, rather than to general public. To many people are over using the product, and stating it's bad, heavy, and they look cakey. When in all actuality,'it's an amazing product for people who know how to apply it properly. Leave this product to us licensed professionals, and out of the general public stores, or provide a "How to" upon purchase.
Irina B.
Amazing foundation for extreme coverage. If used properly and sparingly it goes on very smooth and doesn't settle. But a lot can get cakey quickly. Less is more with this one.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
For all you oily, scarred skin girls out there, this stuff is awesome! I've got acne scars galore and this stuff covers everything without looking cakey or thick! And I stay matte all day!
Alexandria P.
Hudson, FL
This foundation is amazing, it helps my oily skin stay matte throughout the day and makes my skin appear flawless and air brushed. I haven't had an issue breaking out after using it either.
Briann S.
Love the extreme full coverage of this foundation that did a great job hiding my rosacea! However, despite having a great array of skin tone options I couldn't find a perfect match. This is long lasting and held up well with my oily T-zone and combination skin!
Alycia C.
The coverage was good with this foundation but I was super drying. It's a great matte finish to start with but after a hour or so my face looked dry and cakey. If you have oily skin this product may work better for you.
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
Full coverage foundation...the one to reach for when you are going to take pics, or for a night out. Looks good on the skin, can be sheared out with a damp sponge for a more every day look.
good foundation. not extremely full coverage on dark circles and redness. great for oily skin and combination. two coats of this foundation definitely makes it full coverage. some undereye concealers are hard to blend out ontop of this foundation but other then this, its a great product. lasts all night.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
I love how much coverage this foundation has, however I do feel like it brings out a lot of my skins flaws. It does start to look cakey so it's not as buildable as normal foundations are. It is good coverage if you have acne scars or tattoos you need covered up.
Celina P.
Absolutely my FAVORITE product I have ever used! Completely covers up all my flaws and scars, and makes my skin look extremely smooth and matte! It has a nice smell to it and I will definitely buy more, without a doubt. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon