Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
alyshea b.
Tempe, AZ
This foundation makes my face glow and the coverage is great! this product does not make my skin greasy when I have oily skin and that is very important for me! I would definitely recommend to others to try this foundation!
Suzy H.
Waco, TX
This foundation has wonderful coverage....however i am super pale and there is not a shade the matches me. they are so pigmented it just looks dark on me, even the lighter shade.
Paula L.
minnapolis, mn
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is like magic it can even put your skin tone with little to no effort. It is definitely full coverage but you only need very little to cover your whole face. It feels very lightweight but looks a little cakey at first but after 30 minutes it looks perfect. I could not recommend this foundation more.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
This was my first high and foundation and at first the price. Scared me but after trying it and realize that little goes a long way it is well worth the money and I have bought it ever since
Shilo A.
Fernley, NV
This foundation is full coverage, looks nice after applied but wears off quickly especially in oily places of the skin. It's easy to apply. I will use up the entire product but i don't think I would recommend or repurchase.
Shelby R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is my favorite makeup product ever. I am super self conscious of my acne and skin, but this easy to apply foundation has perfect coverage and consistency. It lasts all day and I feel more beautiful than ever. I've been telling all my friends to start using it!
H Z.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This Kat Von D foundation is gold. It really covers up any blemishes and acne scars so well. It makes your skin look so flawless after using it. It is so easy to apply. I use this when I am going out for a special occasion or wedding. It lasts all day and looks great!
Hannah G.
powell, TN
If you have tattoos it will cover it up. Its one of the best foundations. It doesnt settle into fine lines. It applies seamlessly. Its afforable. The packaging is absolutely PERFECT! What else can i say? ItsKatVonD. Of course its amazing. I will be buying this for my sister for christmas.
Chloe A.
Drexel Hill , PA
I love it!!!
I recommend of you love full coverage cause that's what this is like you don't need alot cause it will cover your face with just half a pump. Recommended if you like full coverage
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I used to love this formula when my face was oily and I had acne. It covered my worst breakouts and I don't think my face looked cakey. Now that I don't have acne, I find the formula to be way too thick but if you have problematic skin I would highly recommend this product.
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
Ive been looking for a new foundation.. And i really want to try the kat von d foundation but im scared that it will look cakey i have combination skin... ? Do yall think it will look cakey and dry??
Rachel T.
Read wonderful reviews about this product and I really want to try it, but I've heard that it can be very cakes is that true?
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I am oily like OILY is this a good product for me ? A lot of people say yes but a lot say no I wanna purchase but I'm scared it'll be too cakey
Jessica H.
I have really oily skin and I need a good foundation for it. Is this a good product for me?
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
How is this for covering up hyperpigmentation and acne?

Amazon